𝙏𝙒𝙊 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

TIMOTHEE GOT ON HIS BIKE and quickly rode off to the next house as he brightly smiled at the thought of the girl he had just met. He couldn't stop thinking about how she smiled at him with adoration and curiosity and how her eyes sparkled in the summer sun, enticing him as her iris poured into his own. Timothee loved the way she talked, it was like sweet symphonic honey dew, so warm and youthful.

After his final shift, he met up with his group at a friend's family's restaurant. He entered the building and was welcomed by his friends. Chandler, his best friend, waved at him and pointed at the seat next to his. Timothee swiftly joined his friends and sat next to his friend.

"Ay, timmy boy is here, finally!" Chandler exclaimed.

"Why are you so late?" Thea, his childhood friend, asked him.

"It's my last day working at the post office so they threw me a little party," he said as he took a sip of his drink.

"You never told us that today was your last day working," Darla, the girl who's family owned the restaurant, said.

"I forgot," he explained, "everything happened so quickly"

"where are you gonna work now?" Thea asked, showing interest in what Timothee had to say.

"I'm working as a nurse for a grandma," he said. The group of teen exchanged confused looks until Chandler asked him a question, "you don't even have a medical degree"

"Oh I know, they just want me to look over her during the summer. I'm not actually nursing her to health, I'm just gonna be taking care of her and just be there for company. I'm moving into her house tomorrow," Timothee said as he broke the news to his friends.

"What?"

"It's fine, it's a good pay! She's really Rich. Apparently she lives in one of those huge houses the Americans stay at," he said.

"Are you sure you aren't just going in because she has a hot ass maid or something? Oh my god, is it the granddaughter?" Chandler said and earned a slap from Thea.

"N-No," Timothee answered as his face blushed up in thought of the girl he saw earlier.

"Why are you blushing up," he said, "I mean, it must be some kind of girl"

"Oh my god, for real?" Darla exclaimed.

Thea grew quiet as she looked down at her plate. Thea and Timothee had been friends since they were little. Growing up close, they grew a strong bond with each other which ended up becoming a crush, at least for Thea. Timothee never showed interest in Thea as more than friends which depraved her courage to ever ask him out.

"Have you ever seen someone and you just know you like... I don't know... want to be with them?" Timothee asked and earned a laugh from his friends.

"You mean you fell in love at first sight?" Dal asked as she laughed at his question.

"I... I don't know," he mumbled.

"Where did you even see this chick?" Chandler asked, slowly getting more and more invested into his best friend's love life.

"I was just on my shift and it was that neighborhood with the big houses, you know?" Timothee said and his friend's followed along by nodding, "and I went to this one house for their mail but a girl came out to get it herself... um... her name is Adeline and I-I've never seen around... she's really pretty... and the way she smiles and everything is just beautifu-"

"Is she prettier than Phoebe Cate?" He asked.

"I-I guess? I mean yeah?" Timothee replied.

Chandler's mouth dropped as he talked about this girl. He had never seen his best friend this interested in a girl. Timothee was a good looking boy who was flirtatious at times but he had never been into a girl as much as he was at the time. Chandler laughed at his friend and teased him, "Timmy got wooed over by an American girl"

"She's only here for the summer, or that's what I think she said," Timothee said as the blush crept up his face once again.

"There is no way she is the way you described her, I bet she's not even that pretty," Darla said noticing that Thea had been quiet for a while. It was pretty obvious that she liked him, it was just Timothee who didn't know.

"Y-Yeah, she can't be prettier than Brooke Shields!" Thea said trying to join the conversation again.

"You gotta trust me she's per...," the door to the restaurant opened and the girl he had been thinking of since afternoon entered, "fect." He watched her come into the building and sit in a booth with two men around her age.

"What are you looking at?" Chandler asked, "Earth to Timmy?"

"It's her," he mumbled.

"What's her?" Chandler asked again.

"Chan, that's her. That's Adeline"

༊*·˚

AUTHOR'S NOTE

I feel like this chapter was too shorttttt

But like whatever

I hope this chapter was good enough for ur liking

Romeo and Adeline really said ❤️

But like it's only one sided for now I guess

Pls vote and commenttttttttttt

1 vote = 1 Darla's family pasta🥫

Speaking of Darla, she finna be the type of girl that's a Gemini.

She is a Gemini 🙄

Geminis are so two faced.

I hate Geminis.

I'm sorry for the Geminis reading this!!

Anyways, Del and Timmy all the way 😹💯💯😊💯😌❤️😫🙏🏻✌🏻🖕🏻😆😘😫😹❤️😫❤️✌🏻❤️✌🏻

Word count: 916