𝙁𝙊𝙐𝙍 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

"HEY DIPSTICK, WAKE UP!" Aslan said to his younger sister. It had been a day since Timothee moved in and her brother was being annoying as per usual.

"Get out of my room you whore," she groaned as she chucked her pillow at the boy standing in her door way. Ash quickly ran away from her door before the pillow could reach him.

Adeline dragged her body off of her bed and slumped towards her bathroom. She opened the door to see the back of a shirtless boy in his boxers, probably getting ready to take a shower.

Adeline let out a faint gasp and quickly let out a loud, "I'm so sorry!"

She quickly closed the door as her face blushed up, making her look like a tomato. The fact that she forgot the mail boy moved in the day before made her feel like a fucking airhead.

Adeline quickly changed her clothes and ran downstairs as fast as she could so she wouldn't have to deal with Timothee. Her family was outside, sitting on our dinner table on our back yard.

"You're finally here, barf bag," Ash said as he stuck his tongue out.

"Oh shut up," she said. She quickly sat down in her seat, but her family didn't start eating.

"Aren't we gonna eat? I mean I'm here now," Del said and earned a eye roll from Ash.

"Not everything is about you rich girl, that's dude Timmy isn't here yet," he said. Adeline's face quickly grew red the moment she heard his name.

"Um.. I think he's taking a shower," she quietly said.

"He can join once he's done, let's eat," Mr. Caster announced. The family immediately picked up their utensils and dug into the food. Odette, the one who helped around the house, brought more food as dishes started to clear up.

A few minutes had passed and Timothee finally finished his shower and came out. He sat next to Adeline since that was the only open seat. Adeline stayed quiet for the rest of the meal.

"Del, are you okay?" Emery asked his younger sister, who was awfully quiet.

"Hm? Yeah.. why?" She said as she cleared her throat.

"You are quieter than usual," he said.

"Oh... it's nothing. I think I'm just jet lagged. Don't worry Em," she said then stood up to leave, "um, I think I'm going to head upstairs. I'm a bit tired if I'm being honest"

"Sweetie, Odette is making creme brûlée, it's your favorite. Are you sure you don't want any?" the girl's mother asked gently.

"Yeah, it's your favorite, Delly!" her father exclaimed.

"No thanks, I'm good," she said quietly.

Timothee watched the delicate girl slowly make her way into the huge house. Everyone finished their meal pretty quickly after the girl left. It felt weird for Timothee to be in such a literal mansion, eating breakfast in such a beautiful back yard. And the fact that he was getting paid to be there was just unbelievable. Everything was just like a dream. His parents would never be able to afford a life style like this, even if it was just for vacation.