- adressing the hiatus

HI. guys.

it's me... the author of this book.

ik i always come and go... like one time i disappeared for like 6 months.

i've gotten so much love from this book which i am and will always be grateful for!!!

i always feel bad for not updating... i am so sorry.

i've been so busy with school and work! it was junior year and everyone knows junior year is always ass...

also, i feel like it's been hard to write the book since it was an impulse book and i hadn't really planned everything out.

i really want to finish this book! i will try to now that it's summer break.

give me some time to figure this whole thing out and hopefully i can go back to finishing this love story.

in the mean time, please check out my new book "St. Eighteen" !!!!!!

i actually planned that book out so it's not gonna be a mess with bunch of plot holes.

St. Eighteen is another timothee fanfic and it's like a rockstar's girlfriend trope and the protagonist is an artist.

i wanted to make the book as relatable as possible to our teenage readers and hopefully i did a good job! please check it out!

i will come back soon with a new chapter!!!!

missed u all and ty for everything

and i hope u all are having an amazing summer

love,
wurldpiece <3