𝙀𝙄𝙂𝙃𝙏 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

ADELINE STOOD UP FROM HER SEAT and quickly left to her room. She lied through her teeth, telling everyone she wasn't feeling the best. Well, it wasn't a complete lie as she did not feel the best feeling after the conversation with her brother.

Time passed quickly as she, once again, was lying in bed. She threw her limbs up in the air in frustration and let out a loud groan into her pillow. The door to the balcony was wide open as the cool summer wind gently circulated the girl's room. She could hear her family's voices mixed together with laughs from below. She couldn't make up what they were saying, but they seemed to be having fun. After a few minutes, she heard the plates and glass collide with one another as they were being cleaned. Realizing they finally finished having their little tea party, she slowly approached the bathroom to get ready for bed.

Adeline entered the washroom to see that the door to Timothee's room was open. She quickly peeked her head through to see if anyone was there. Not feeling the presence of the boy, she got her toothbrush and went on with her nightly routine. A few minutes later, Timothee finally entered his room and walked into the bathroom to see the girl washing her face.

"Hey Del," he said. Adeline, surprised from his voice, hit her head on the faucet as she tried to look over at where the voice was coming from.

"Shit!" She said and crouched down while grabbing onto her head in pain, "ow ow ow... shit"

"Are you okay?" Timothee looked at the girl with concern written all over his face.

"Yeah, yeah it's okay, I'm okay," she mumbled, "shit that hurts like a bitch."

"Is it bleeding?" He asked.

"No but it sure feels like it is. I think I'm gonna have a bump on my head by tomorrow morning," Adeline continued to touch her head in pain, "can you hand me a towel, my face is still wet."

"Oh.. yeah, sure," he replied. She quickly dried her face and stood back up. Walking out through Timothee's door, the girl said to the boy before he could ask the question, "I'm going to get some ice, I'll be right back."

Adeline rushed down stairs and opened the refrigerator. Digging through the freezer, she found a frozen bagel for her little bump. She ran back up to her room and sat down on her cold wood floor. The frozen piece of bagel was placed firmly on top of her head as she rested her back against her bed. She closed her eyes and listened to the water gush out from the faucet.

Her half asleep self lied relaxed against her bed until the boy quietly approached her, "Are you sleeping Del?" He asked.

Adeline jolted awake from her sleep, "Huh? Yeah, um yeah I'm awake."