𝙊𝙉𝙀 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

IT WAS THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL at the Bennett Private Institute of New York. Adeline Caster sat in her seat as her best friend, Veruca Spano, informed her of all the latest 'gossip.'

"Hey," Veruca said, attempting to earn the attention of her best friend, "Hello? are you even listening to me?"

"Oh, yeah definitely," Adeline said as she recollected herself, "Sorry 'bout that"

Veruca gave her a small smile, "So, where are you going this summer?"

"Italy, I thought I already told you," Adeline plainly said.

When Adeline was little, her family would go to Italy every summer. However, when she turned 9, they gave their summer villa to their grandmother, Celia Caster, for her to live in. They haven't returned since, but Celia suddenly became very sick, causing the Casters to decide spending time with their beloved grandmother for the summer.

"Italy? Del, I thought you guys weren't going to Italy anymore. I thought Celia was coming to New York to see you guys," Veruca said.

"Well Nana got sick so we are going to go spend time with her," Adeline told her friend.

"Aw she's sick?" She asked with concern written all over her face.

"I mean she is in her 80s, but I'm pretty sure she's gonna be fine" She gave Veruca a reassuring smile.

Time flew as they continued chatting, and the bells finally rung, causing kids to run out of their classrooms; not thinking for another second about staying at school. Veru and Adeline walked to the parking lots and scanned around for their cars.

"Hey Del!" Adeline heard, she turned around to see her brother, Aslan, and his friends waving at her. The two girls began to walk towards the car that was infested with teenage boys.

"Yo Caster, your sister's hot," a boy with long, beach blonde hair said. Aslan pushed the boy away and shot him a look, "ey, shut up will you?"

"Hey guys," Del said as she walked closer to the boys, not know what her brother looked so vexed about, "what's up with Ash"

"It's nothing," Oliver, Aslan's best friend, said to the girl.

"He's always like that, what do you expect from Ash," Veru said as she rolled her eyes, "anyways, my rides here! I needa go."

Adeline gave her a hug, "Bye girl"

"Kay babe, have fun in Italy! And make sure to get me a gift bitch! It better be like totally bangin'!" Veru said and gave her friend a kiss on the cheek.

"I'll miss you!" Del yelled.

"I miss you already!" Veru yelled back.

Adeline quickly hurried over to her brother's side once again. He quickly said good byes to his friends also and the two siblings got into their car. The ride home was rather loud with songs booming out of the radio.