𝙏𝙃𝙍𝙀𝙀 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

NOT HAVING THE COURAGE to go up to the girl, she ended up leaving right after her meal.

"Quit obsessing over some girl you just met," Thea said, slightly getting annoyed of the fact that her 7 year crush fell in love with a random girl, when she was there for him all along.

"Calm down," Chandler told the pissed girl, "it's his first love, maybe even a gate way for him to lose his virginity... to an hot American girl"

Darla rolled her eyes at his comment, "wow, that would be such a brag"

"I know! Can't believe you actually agreed with me for like once in your life," he said.

"She's being sarcastic, dumbass," Timothee scoffed.

The four teenagers soon stumbled out of the restaurant. The sky was dark with glitter like stars scattered across it. Thea seemed to keep her annoyed attitude through out the whole bike ride to Timothee's home.

The whole night, Timothee didn't understand why his childhood friend was so vexed. Thea kept her words short and ended up making everyone uncomfortable. They all left earlier than expected, which gave Timothee a lot of time to check things he didn't pack before he actually moved out of his house tomorrow. He wasn't too excited since he was just taking care of a grandmother for the money. I mean, who would want to spend their whole summer taking care of a grandma that wasn't even their's.

After he finished making last minute changes, Timothee threw his body onto his bed and turned his lamp off. He blankly stared at his ceiling and let out a small groan. Timothee kicked his legs up and down in frustration in thought of this upcoming day before he slowly drifted off to sleep.

༊*·˚

Timothee quickly got off the cab to see that the house he was staying at was the one he met, what his dumb friend called, "the love of his life" a day before. He was confused. Very confused.

"Buongiorno! [good morning!]" A man said as he walked closer and closer to Timothee.

"Salve! [hello!]" Timothee greeted back.

"Mi chiamo Benjamin Caster, piacere di conscerti [my name is benjamin caster, nice to meet you]" he said.

"Piacere di conscerti, signor Caster. Mi chiamo Timothee Chalamet [nice to meet you mr caster. my name is timothee chalamet]"

"Scusi, ma sei a tuo agio con l'inglese? [sorry, but are you comfortable with speaking english?]"

"Oh, yes. I am fluent in Italian, French, and English" Timothee told him.

"Wow, very impressive," Mr. Caster said, "my daughter also know how to speak French, she's your age. Hopefully you guys can get along." He quickly took his luggage and they entered the Caster's vacation home. The moment they got in, a boy he saw at the restaurant the day before was standing in front of the stair case.