𝙀𝙇𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉 !

✿

✿.。.:*:**:.♥︎.:**:.*.:。.✿

THE SUN SHINED BRIGHTLY THROUGH THE BALCONY DOOR, causing Timothee to abruptly wake up. He looked down to see his disheveled bed with his pillows all over the ground. A pulsing pain struck his head as he looked around to see Adeline in obvious stress. She was out on the balcony, pacing around while smoking her 2nd cigarette of the day.

"Good morning," Timothee quietly croaked out, causing the girl to flinch in surprise. She quickly turned off her cigarette and tried to recollect herself infront of the boy.

"Good morning," she mumbled as she tucked her h/c hair behind her ear.

He quickly got out of his bed, walking closer to the girl. She continued to avoid his eye contact until he was standing right in front of her,"What's wrong?" He asked.

Adeline didn't know what to do, she quickly looked down at the floor, once again rejecting his gaze. Timothee placed his hands onto the girl's cheek as he brought her face back up to face him. Adeline's y/e/c eyes started to glossen as she stared at the boy in shock.

"You don't remember, do you?" Timothee asked with a hint of sadness in his voice. His hand carefully let go of her soft cheeks as he disappointedly made his way back to his room. "I'm sorry about that," he muttered as he entered the bedroom door.

"No... No, I remember," Adeline said, not wanting to let go of the boy. His eyes brightened up, looking towards the stress filled girl.

"You do?" Timothee asked. The girl nodded slowly as she approached him.

"But I shouldn't. I-I can't Timothee, I can't," she whimpered, covering her eyes with her palms. He wrapped his arms around the shaking girl. Her legs gave out completely, causing her to kneel down on to the floor as her salty tears dripped onto the ground.

"I can't," she shook. Her heart felt as if it was sinking to the bottom of her stomach. She wanted him too much for herself to only just leave him as a part of her memory. She knew for a fact Timothee thought the same. Everything from the night before was too real to just leave it as it was.

"I can't- I-I can't be with you. I'm gonna be engaged but I just want to be with you and I- What if my parents find out and.. Oh god what if my parents find out," she rambled on. Struck with anxiety and panic, the girl started to weep.

"Adeline, shhh it's okay," Timothee whispered quietly as he caressed her cheeks. He wiped her tears with his thumbs as their eyes met again. Her hands slowly traveled up to his porcelain-skinned face. She let out a heavy sigh, tracing his sharp features with her eyes.