Part 6

Cristina's POV
Meredith is dragging me out of the hospital. She said we're drinking I don't know what happened to her, but she definitely needs a drink. We get to Joe's and Mer down tequila like it was water. At first she didn't want to talk, but after her 5th shot she was practically spewing the tea.
"Maybe you misread the situation Mer?" I try and talk her off a figurative ledge.
"Misread?! I pretty sure I know what I seen. He was sucking the face off that one nurse, Ellen Pompeo" she reiterated.
With that I decide to stop prying, I figure she will tell me when she wants to. I call Mer a cab when I get paged. I haven't drank, but she clearly needs to get a cab home. I tell Joe to make sure she gets to the cab and then I leave hoping that although Mer was 8 shots in she gets home in one piece.

Patrick Dempsey's POV
There's this beautiful girl across the bar she been drinking for a while. Maybe she's drinking her sorrows away like me. I drunkily stumble towards her. We talk to a while then we get into a cab and go to her house, we are both falling over. She can't even get her front door open so we sit outside and talk to each other for hours. Till a blond women comes and seems is she opens the door and takes us inside.
She is talking I can faintly hear the conversation.
"Meredith!! Who the hell is that?!" She ask the lady I had been at the bar with, I guess her names Meredith.
"I found him at a bar Izzie, isn't he cute" I hear Meredith slur.

Meredith's POV
This kind man comes up to me and we take a cab to my house I can't open my front door so we sit outside together for a while. Then Izzie comes home letting me and my new friend inside.
She asks who he is and I tell her I found him in a bar. He looks vaguely like Derek. I laugh at that, we replaced each other with people who look similar to each other.
I end falling asleep on the coach with Patrick.

I wake up with a blinding headache then I notice the man laying on my floor this is all to familiar. Only no ones naked so that's good. Izzie comes in and gives me some coffee. I wake up the mystery man that I have to kick out of my house.
"Hey get up" I try to wake him.
He wakes up and with a yawn gets off my floor.
"Hey" he says sleepily.
"Hi, I have work so you have to go.. um" I try and remember his name.
"Patrick" he says as he hops over the couch to face me.
"Meredith" I say as I head up the stairs to shower.
"You have to go" I say the the man as I'm running up the stairs.
Seattle Grace (Mer's POV)
I get to work and it's like déjà vu the man that I had drunkily let into my house was at the hospital. She was in teal scrubs. The ones the nurses all wore. He was a nurse.
He sees me and comes over to greet me. I am still shocked I can't ever find a person that doesn't work at the hospital. I mean sure there was the vet, but I let Finn go long ago.

Me and Derek haven't talked.
He's been walking around with the nurse all day so I decide to walk around with my new nurse friend. He doesn't hide his jealousy very well. I'm actually really enjoying my time with Patrick he's nice.
We plan to go to Joe's after our shifts.

Joe's Bar Derek's POV
I get to Joe's with my date Ellen , I have actually really enjoyed my time with her. Ellen's really nice. We are talking for awhile and drinking of course, when the bells on the door chimes signaling someone has walked in. I look towards the door and see Meredith walking in with that nurse I seen her talking to earlier, I shouldn't be jealous, but I can't help it. The rest of the night we drink and I watch from across the bar as Meredith makes out with the man I now know from Ellen in Patrick a nurse from Seattle Grace.
------------------------
Derek and Meredith have type when it comes to rebounds... nurses that look similar to each other. 😂🤚