Part 4

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Omkara and Gauri are packing, actually Gauri trying to pack with Omkara keep pulling her for a kiss every 10 seconds.

Omkara nibbling on Gauri's neck, "We will stay for one more day."

"No way, then someone will get suspicious."

Omkara signs and pull back, and turns to pack again, and he looks at the bed. "I don't want to go back."

Gauri looks at the bed and says with a sigh. "Me too."

"Now, if I have to get you for myself, then I will have to wait for the wedding?"

Gauri says smiling "Yes!!!"

"Damn Rudra and Bhavya!! They are so lucky!!!"

Gauri starts laughing.

Gauri opens her bag and takes out a chain.

"Shaurya" Gauri gently calls him.

"Yeah?"

Gauri makes Omkara face her, and puts the chain on his neck.

"Whats this?"

"This is for you."

Omkara looks down at the chain, and couldn't help but think that it was the ugliest chain he has ever seen in his life and the only saving grace was that the chain was so long that the huge locket hung right above his stomach, so it will be well hidden inside his shirt.

Gauri as if reading his thoughts says "I know it is ugly."

Omkara gives her a sheepish grin.

"But this was Papa's chain. He gave it to Mom when he fell in love with her, and she gave it to me before she died to give it to the man I love."

"Thank you." Omkara replies smiling at her.

"So you have to wear it all the time, as long as you wear it, I will know you love me."

Omkara gives her a horrified look realizing that he would have to keep wearing this ugly chain.

Gauri starts laughing and tells him, "Relax Shaurya, I was just teasing you. You don't have to wear it all the time."

Omkara starts smiling and tells her "I will die for a smile of yours, Gauri. So do you really think that I won't wear a chain which is so important to you? This will always be with me," then with an evil glint he tells her, "and the day I give it back to you or stop wearing it, you should realize that I don't love you anymore, and you should get off my back"

Gauri starts laughing and tells him, "I am waiting with bated breath for that day."

"Then you will die due to suffocation because that day will never come."

Omkara pulls Gauri close and starts kissing her again.

Gauri had got back home and that night.

"I told you, that you are not going!!" Harshvardhan tells her furiously.

"I will go!!" Gauri replies stubbornly.

"After, what she did, how can you say that you want to see her again."

"Because she is my sister and I love her."