Part 13

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on previous part.

Gauri, Shivaay and Sassy were having breakfast when the bell rang. Shivaay went to the door to open, while Gauri continues to help Sassy eat.

Suddenly, she heard a voice.

"Hi, I am your new neighbor, can I have some sugar please?"

Gauri turned sharply towards the door, and found Omkara standing there grinning.

Shivaay laugh and gestures him in. "Hey Omkara, come inside."

Omkara laughs with Shivaay and walks in, and sees Gauri watching him, he winks at her. While Gauri glares at him. Sassy notices Omkara, immediately jumps off the chair and runs towards him.

"Omki!!!"

Omkara immediately smiles seeing Sassy running towards him and picks her up. And throws her in the air and catches her, while she laughs in delight.

"Did you have breakfast, Omkara?" Shivaay asks him.

Omkara looks at Gauri and grins. "No."

"Why don't you join us then?"

"Sure."

Omkara sits down and settles Sahasra on the chair next to him and they all start eating. Shivaay and Omkara were talking about politics and all. While Gauri was playing with her food, cursing Shaurya, herself and her destiny. Suddenly, she felt something slide up and down her leg inside her saree. She looked down in shock to find Omkara's feet slowly going up inside her saree. She looked at him, and he was busy talking to Shivaay.

The phone bell rang, and Shivaay went off to answer it, Omkara looked at Gauri and she was looking at him in anger, and he started grinning at her. She kicked his feet off, and pulled her legs back. He looked at her with laughter in his eyes, and then he blew her a kiss. As she looked at him in shock, he blew one more kiss at her again. She turned her face away.

Then she felt his feet on her knees, slowly sliding up towards her thighs over her saree. Gauri slowly looked up at him glaring at him, when he winked at her happily. That's it! She had enough! She caught his leg in her hand, and pulled his jeans a little up and dug her nails into his lower calf area at the same time pulled his leg closer to her with the other hand.

"OUCH" Omkara shouts.

"What happened, Omki?" Sahasra asks him in concern.

Shivaay who was walking towards the table also heard Omkara's scream.

"What happened Omkara, you alright?" Shivaay asks.

Gauri with an evil glint also asks him. "You alright?"

Omkara in a lot pain answers everyone. "I bit on my tongue... I am fine."

He glared at Gauri, while she grinned at him. The more he tried taking his leg back, the more she dug at it. He was already sitting at the edge of his chair, and if she managed to pulled with much force, he would be on the floor, and he couldn't pull his leg back with much force, as he feared that would upturn the table, or slightly jerk the table, which would arise a lot of question, and considering the pain he was in, he couldn't think at all.

Finally, he managed to ask. "Gauri, can you pass the water please?"

Gauri knew she had no choice, so she dug her nails a little more deeper into his leg, and Omkara tried hard not to scream out in pain, and passed the jug with one hand, the moment she loosened her grip he pulled his leg back. Gauri gave him a warning look, when he looked at her.