Part 33

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part. Here is the new part.

Gauri looks at Omkara angrily for asking such a thing. Love. Of all the people he was talking about love. He who had left her because he had thought he didn't love her anymore.

Pushing him away from her angrily she asks him "LOVE? What love are you talking about? When did you love me, Shaurya?"

Omkara felt as if she had slapped him.

"You never loved me!" Gauri angrily accuses him.

Having had enough of Gauri's bullshit he angrily asks her "If I didn't love you, why the hell do you think I still wear this?" shoving his hand inside his shirt angrily, he pulls out her mother's chain.

Gauri stood there numb as she stared at the locket securely clutched in his palm.

How does he have that chain? I have that chain; I saw it today morning also then how did he get it?

When Omkara noticed her deadpan look he asks her sarcastically "Never thought that I would keep this even after all that you did to me, right? Well that is the difference between you and me. I loved you with my heart and soul but you..." Omkara releases the chain from his hand carelessly and looks away in disgust.

Omkara turns to look at Sassy sleeping on the bed unaware of what was happening around her, he walks to her and slowly caress her lovingly then turning to Gauri with a determined expression he says "You played with my daughter and my life, Gauri and you kept us away from each other and now you will stay away from us. I'm taking my daughter."

He picks up Sassy in his arms and was about to leave when he looked at Gauri for one last time, she was staring at the chain resting over his shirt. He was shocked with her behavior, he had thought she would fight him for their daughter but she didn't, and he no longer cared what she did.

He turned to leave when he stopped seeing the people at the door. There were a few people standing there and watching the spectacle behind Abhay and Rudra.

"What is this? What is happening here?" Shivaay asked as he pushed the people away and walked into the room with Anika carrying Adi behind him.

Seeing them enter, Rudra and Abhay quickly followed them in.

"I'm taking my daughter with me!" Omkara declared.

"What the hell?" Shivaay asked angrily and tried to snatch Sassy away from Omkara, soon there was a tug of war between Omkara and Shivaay for Sassy and when the doctors rushed in with the security guards and tried to throw Omkara out, Abhay and Rudra interfered and tried to take Omkara out.

In the end, Shivaay with the help of the securities snatched Sassy away from Omkara. Omkara got even more violent seeing that and was about to pounce on Shivaay when Abhay and Rudra pulled him out of the door along with two security guards.

"Leave me!" Omkara screamed out loudly and quickly Rudra told Abhay to leave him and turned to the guards and asked them to leave Omkara.

When they kept looking at him apprehensively, Rudra told Abhay to sort them out while he pulled Omkara to the car.

"Rudra, I said leave me!"

"Calm down, Omkara! What do you think you are doing?" Rudra asked him angrily. "I told you not to come here at this time, but you..."

"THAT IS MY DAUGHTER!" Omkara screamed in anguish.

Seeing his pain, Rudra tries to comfort him "I know, Omkara but this is not the way to do it."