Part 9

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

"How was your first day at work?" Shivaays asks her that night.

"It was good." Gauri replies without looking at him.

"And how is your boss?"

Gauri's heart skipped a beat. "He is okay."

"Do you have office tomorrow?"

"Yeah, saturday we have half day."

Sahasra comes running there.

"Shivipoo, tomorrow we will go for a movie?" Sahasra asks him cutely.

Shivaay smiles at her lovingly. "Sure sweets. What time will you be free Gauri?"

Gauri really didn't want to go, but without her, Sahasra will start pestering jeeju for things, and jeeju being jeeju, will never say no to Sahasra. "Till 1."

"Okay, we will meet you at your office at one, tomorrow." Shivaay tells her.

"Okay."

Next day, at office.

Gauri had reached early, like Shaurya had asked her to. Gauri went into her cabin, turned on her laptop. And checked all of Shaurya's meetings and appointments for that day, which had been fixed by Tanya earlier. With that done, she went to make coffee for him.

She remembered the way he had arrogantly asked her whether she still remember how he liked his coffee. Two spoons of sugar with no milk, he hates milk. She remembered every single thing about him, but she will go to her grave before, letting him know that. She made coffee, with milk and no sugar.

As if on cue, he walked in the minute she finished making coffee.

"Ah Sharma!"

She had always hated the way he called her Sharma, the way he said it, it always felt like an insult, it felt like he was spitting out her name rather than saying it. Gauri just glared at him.

Without taking his eyes off her, Omkara walked towards his chair, and sat down. Gauri was getting conscious with the way he was looking at her. So she opened the notepad she had brought with her, and started reading out all his appointments and meetings for the day. Once, that done, she took the coffee cup and put it in front of him. He took the cup, and was about to take a sip when he looked inside the cup, then he looked at her. She was giving him a victorious smile, he smiled back at her and then took a sip. He started smiling ear to ear.

"Could never forget me...huh?" Omkara asks her with a smirk.

"What?" Gauri asks losing her smile.

"Obviously, you remember exactly how I like my coffee, so it just shows that you could never forget me...sad" slightly shaking his head, he continued in a pitying tone. "very very sad."

"Hell, I had completely forgotten about you, till I saw you yesterday." Gauri angrily tells him.

"Oh! then is it just coincidence that you made coffee, exactly opposite to what I like?"
Gauri just glared at him.

"Anyway, make me another cup, and this time make it exactly how I like it."

"And how exactly do you like it?"

"I don't pay you to ask me questions, I pay you to do whatever I tell you."

Gauri glared at him, and then walked back to where everything was kept.