Part 26

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Sassy had spent the rest of the morning with her mother chatting and playing. Only after a long time did she remember the promise she had made Omki of coming back. She ran to Omki's office and opens the door wide announcing her presence. But she stood there in shock as she took in the sight before her.

Some boy was sitting on her Omki's lap.

"Sassy, what happened? Why are you standing there? Come here." Omkara said with a smile.

Sassy slowly walked in as she kept her eye on the boy who dared to sit on her Omki's lap. Sassy reached near Omkara and stood their watching the boy who was busy playing on his PSP.

"Sassy, this is Avi and that is Avi's father, Rudra Uncle." Omkara told her and he looked at Rudra and smiled "Rudra meet Sahashra."

"Hello Sahasra." Rudra said with a cute smile while Avi gave her a customary glance.

Omkara looked at Sassy with a confused expression as she remained quiet. "Sassy say hello to Rudra Uncle." Omkara gently instructed her while she stared at Avi.

Sassy hearing what Omki told her looks up at Rudra Uncle and then she turned her gaze back at Avi and gently ordered him "Get up."

Omkara watched Sassy with an amused expression at her strange behavior while Avi ignored her. Sassy getting even more angry pokes him on his arm. Avi angrily looks at her "What?"

"Get up."

"Why?" he asked her irritated.

"This is my Omki. And only I can sit on his lap." Sassy said authoritatively.

"Omki?" Avi looks at her and then at Omkara in confusion and then says "This is not Omki, he is OSO."

"No, this is my Omki! And Get up!" she said angrily.

"Sassy, now stop fighting. Come, even you sit on my lap. Both of you can sit on my lap together." Omkara said, as he tried to lift Sassy onto his lap.

But Sassy angrily pushed his hands away and again told Avi to get up while Rudra who had found all this funny start chuckling. Omkara angrily glares at him.

"I am not getting up."

"Omki, tell him to get up. Tell him only I can sit on your lap. Tell him, Omki." Sassy instructed Omki.

"Let him sit on my lap, Sassy. Even you also sit."

"No, you are my best friend right? So only I can sit on your lap." Sassy told him.

"Really?" Rudra asked Sassy enjoying Omkara's predicament.

"Yes. Tell him to get up." Sassy told Rudra.

"He is not your best friend. He is my Papa's best friend." Avi tried to set her straight.

"NO!!! I am Omki's best friend. Omki tell him."

"Sassy" Omkara again tried to calm her down.

"No, tell him." Sassy instructed him yet again.

Omkara sighs and looks at Avi "She is my best friend."

"Then, what about my Papa?" Avi asked him frowning.

"Now, get up." Sassy said at the same time.

"No, I will not. He is OSO and he is my Papa's best friend."

Sassy loses her patience and angrily pinches him on his hand. And Avi screams out loud at the unexpected attack.

"What is this, Sassy? Is this how you behave with guests?" Omkara asked her angrily.