Part 8

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Jhanvi was attacked by the servant who was trying to rob her place. I used that to make a shift in perspective for Omkara.

Flashback Continues

Omkara was sitting next to Jhanvi, and feeding her.

"You were right, mom."

"Since I am always right, I am a little confused about which time you are refering to."

Omkara starts grinning, and then when Jhanvi kept looking at him for an explanation, he blushes slightly and tells her, "About Gauri."

Jhanvi starts smiling broadly, "I always knew that."

Omkara blushing even more says "I am happy that I am marrying Gauri."

Shocked and happy, Jhanvi asks him. "Are you in love???"

"Hell no mom, I like her and she is nice, I realize that I was too quick in judging her. And I don't know her all that well, to fall in love with her." Omkara replies shocked.

"Liar!!!" Jhanvi says in a teasing tone.

"No mom" Omkara replies though he was blushing.

"Then why are you suddenly so happy about marrying her?"

"Because, she saved the life of the ONLY LOVE OF MY LIFE, that's why!!!"

Jhanvi just smiles. Omkara gets a call. After talking on the phone for some time, Omkara hangs up.

"That was the cops, they want me to go and help their artist make a sketch of our servant."

"Okay."

"I will ask Gauri to come and stay here with you, while I go to the cops."

Jhanvi gives a cheeky grin and says, "Okay."

Omkara makes a face and tells her, "I don't love her."

He starts dialing Gauri's number.

"Hello?"

"Gauri, Shaurya here."

Jhanvi suddenly looks at him in shock, which Omkara doesn't notice it.

Gauri was equally shocked that Omkara had really meant it, when he asked her to call him Shaurya from henceforth.

"Yeah, I know."

"Listen, I need to go to the police station for a while, if you are free can you stay with mom till I get back?"

"Actually, I am on my way to the hospital only, will reach there in five minutes."

"Okay, will see you soon."

Omkara hangs up. And looks at Jhanvi, and she raises her one eye brow.

"Now what?"

"I thought, THE ONLY LOVE OF YOUR LIFE was supposed to call you Shaurya."

"Stop it, Mom." Omkara says a little embarrassed.

Omkara couldn't stand Jhanvi's grinning anymore, so he walked out. He was waiting for Gauri to come and he sees Gauri coming towards him, and his face broke out into a big smile.

"Hi" Omkara greets her.

"Hi"

"Thank you so much for coming."