Part 22

Thank you all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

Very sorry for not posting for all these days, I had been busy writing my new story.

Suddenly, a woman opened the door and Omkara looked on in shock. He had never seen this woman before here. Who was she?
"Who are you?" the woman asked him.
"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" he asked her.
Then, he heard Sassy say "Move. I told you that he is my friend." Sassy slightly pushed the woman aside and ran towards Omkara happily.

Omkara immediately picked her up "Sassy!" and gives her a kiss on her cheeks and looks at the woman "Who is this?"
"I am her nanny." the woman replied.

At the same time Sassy said "Svetlana."
"Oh... okay." Omkara said.
"Come Omki, let's play."
"But baby, I have office."
Sassy starts pouting "Mama and Shivipoo are not here, and (points at Svetlana in disgust) she doesn't play with me. Nobody is playing with me."
"Awww... I will play with Sassy." Omkara replies with a smile.
"Really?" Sassy asks happily.
"Of course." Omkara happily agreed.
"Then come we will go to my room."
"Okay." Omkara walks in giving Svetlana a strange look, the first thing when Gauri gets home he is going to tell her to fire this nanny. She is no good. He was a stranger to her, and she without asking much questions, was letting him in, even though Sassy had told her that he is her friend, Sassy is no more than a baby, what does she know about this world and the people. This nanny is no good and she is going!

Omkara and Sassy were watching TV tiredly, after running around the house all this while. Suddenly, Omkara' cell starts ringing, and sees it is from office. He gets up from the bed and walks off with his cell towards the door.
"Hello?"
"Where are you?"
Gauri!
"Who is this?" he asked rudely.
"This is me, Gauri. Did you forget that you had a meeting with the delegates today?"
"Oh Shit! I forgot. Reschedule it to tomorrow, and let me know about it in the evening. "
"But..."
Omkara suddenly notices Sassy putting on Gauri's lipstick.
"Sweety, what are you doing?" Omkara asked as he walked towards her. Sassy looked at him and giggles, and then she continues to put on the lipstick.
"Who are you with?" Gauri asked furiously.
"Why do you want to know? Are you jealous?" Omkara asked with a sly grin.
"Why should I be?" she asked him angrily.
"Maybe because you still love me."
"I don't love you! I hate you." she replied angrily.
"Then keep the damn phone." Omkara angrily said, then just before ending the call he said "See you messed up your top, now take off your top, baby."
"Take off the top????" Gauri screamed from the other end.

Omkara ends the call with a chuckle and walks towards Sassy.
Sassy gives Omkara a guilty look as she smudged the lipstick all over her top in order to wipe it off. Omkara starts smiling seeing her attempt.

Tere Liye Meri Saansein Mujhe Tujhse Pyaar Hai
Tujhpe Hi Aye Zindagi Jaan Nisaar Hai

Omkara kneels down and removing her top, then takes a tissue from the tissue box and starts wiping the lipstick off her face.

Tere Liye Meri Saansein Mujhe Tujhse Pyaar Hai
Tujhpe Hi Aye Zindagi Jaan Nisaar Hai
Mere Do Jahaan Tu Hain
Meri Khwaahishen Tu Hain
Meri Dhadkane Tu Hain
Tu Hain Tu Hain Tooo Hain

Omkara walks towards her cupboard to take a new dress for her, she runs towards him.

"Omki, we will wear Mama's saree." She said as she quickly grabbed one of Gauri's saree and gave it to him.

Tere Liye Meri Saansein Mujhe Tujhse Pyaar Hai
Tujhpe Hi Aye Zindagi Jaan Nisaar Hai

Omkara remembers the time; he had helped Gauri wear saree for Rudra's wedding. They couldn't keep their hands off each other and they had ended up missing Rudra's wedding. His eyes start felling with tears, thinking about all that. He quickly pushed off Gauri's thoughts from his mind and knelt down again.