Part 14

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on previous part.

"Looks like it's just us now, baby."

Gauri looked at him in shock. Then immediately, pushes his hands off her.

Angrily, she points towards the door and orders him. "Leave!"

Omkara raises his one eye brow at her.

"I said leave."

Omkara just chuckles and saunters into the living room where Sassy was watching TV.

"OMKARA SINGH OBEROI!!"

Omkara ignores her and sits next to Sassy and pulls her onto his lap.

"What are you watching?"

Sassy replies "TV" and starts laughing at her own joke.

"Right!"

Omkara starts tickling her, while she laughs out loudly asking him to stop, even Omkara starts laughing, while Gauri looked on without even realizing that she was smiling.

"HAHAHA Stop Omki..hahahahaha...Mama asks...hahahha...him to stop...hahaha."

Gauri walks towards them and looks at them, Omkara who was now partially lying on top of Sassy to hold her down on the couch looks at her. Gauri suddenly starts laughing and starts tickling Sassy. Omkara and Gauri start tickling Sassy together while they all laughed out loud.

Finally, they stopped, with Sassy lying on the couch with Omkara leaning on top of her with his hands on her sides, putting all his weight on his hand, and Gauri kneeled down next to the couch and they all were laughing and trying to catch their breath.

Omkara places a kiss on Sassy's forehead and gets up and sits, suddenly Sassy gets up and starts tickling his stomach, he laughs and catches her hands. Sassy tries to free her hand from his hold, but he held strongly. She starts pouting while Omkara laughs. Gauri watching this, starts tickling Omkara and he jerks back on the couch laughing, and leaves Sassy's hand and tries to hold Gauri's hands to stop her. Sassy also starts tickling him. Omkara was now lying flat on the couch with Sassy who was sitting on his legs now tickling him and Gauri who was the kneeling on the floor tickling him. They all were laughing.

Suddenly, Gauri felt a hand on her waist, and looked down to find Omkara's hand on her waist pulling her closer, while he tried holding Sassy's both hands with his other hand laughing. Gauri immediately stopped and moved back. When Gauri stopped tickling, Omkara was able to stop Sassy also, he pulled Sassy closer to him with one hand and tried pulling Gauri towards him, but Gauri pushes his hands off and walks away. Omkara grins seeing her back off and thought proudly 'She so wants me.'

Omkara turns and looks at Sassy and she was smiling at him with so much love in her eyes. He puts his other hand around her and pulls her closer to his chest.

Omkara sighs. "Oh My Sassy"

Sassy sighs. "Oh My Omki"

Omkara and Sassy burst out laughing. Sassy kisses him on his cheeks.

"I love you Omki."

Omkara felt this unexplainable happiness in him, when he heard her say that.

"I love you too Sassy."

"Omki, will you be my beeest friend?"

Omkara smiles happily and replies. "Of course love."