Part 30

Thanks to all for voting and commenting on the previous part.

There are 37 parts in this story.

She closed her eyes to shut it out, when he repeated his long ago words "No matter what happens or no matter what the whole world says, for me, you are my wife."

As the words washed over her, Gauri slouches in defeat. Omkara loosen his hold on her and slowly runs his hands up her arms towards her neck to her cheeks all the while Gauri was trembling as she tried to fight back the sob. Omkara brushes his thumbs over her lips and she slightly parts her lips and he leans down and tenderly kisses her. As his lips touched hers, Gauri froze for a moment as that familiar feeling, yearning and desire ran through her. He kissed her like he had kissed her always, a kiss filled with desire, need, possessiveness and love. As he deepened the kiss losing, herself in it she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back in equal yearning.

"OMKI!"

Omkara and Gauri jerked apart from the passionate kiss as they heard Sassy call out for him. Gauri looks at Omkara in shock realizing what she had done while Omkara looks at her in a passionate yearning. Not being able to hold on to his gaze Gauri looks away as her mind filled with confusions. Omkara angrily runs his hand through his hair.

"OMKI!" Sassy calls out again; Omkara comes out of the gazebo and sees Sassy standing right outside the games room looking for him.

"Sassy." Omkara calls her and she immediately looks at his side and comes running to him and puts her hands out for him to pick her up and Omkara immediately complies with a smile.

"My tokens got over." Sassy says disappointedly.

Omkara smiles "Do you want to get more?"

Sassy nods her head "I want to play more."

"Sahasra, it is late. We have to go home." Gauri suddenly comes out and tells her.

"We are going?" Sassy asks sadly.

"Yes." Gauri says without looking at Shaurya, knowing very well that he would be watching her.

"But I want to Play." Sassy pouts.

"It's really late now. We will come another day." Gauri lies.

"You promise?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Sassy agrees half heartedly.

Gauri takes Sassy into her arms.

"Mama I am hungry." Sassy informs her.

"Have dinner, then we will leave." Omkara tells them, and to avoid further conversations Omkara turns to Sassy "Where is Avi?"

"He is Playing. He has one more token." She replies.

"Okay. You go have dinner I will get Avi by then." Omkara walks off saying that, Gauri watches him walking off, trying to figure him out. Of lately he has become one enigma for her.

Gauri was feeding Sassy as she knew if Sassy eats by herself then they would be here for a long time and she just wanted to leave from there as soon as possible. As she was feeding Sassy, she notices Shaurya walking in with Avi who was scanning the room for her. He notices her and was about to come to her when Bhavya appeared out of nowhere and started talking to him. She was pestering him for something and he seemed to be not interested, but after a while he gives in after a dramatic sigh. Gauri wonders what the whole deal was about and she didn't have to wait for long to find out what it was. He was going to sing, Bhavya announced that. Gauri was kind of happy that he was going to sing which meant that he won't be able to leave for a while and she decided to leave quickly as she was not ready to talk to him yet.