levi x reader: deja vu [modern au]

Y/N POV

We were sitting in a cafe with my sister, my aunt, and my mother. They ordered a frappe, cappuccino, and a flurry.

I was there sitting with my aunt and don't have any drinks in hand (cause i was broke), they were all talking about random stuff when i suddenly remembered that i had i have a order to check in the store opposite from the cafe, then i said "hey guys, umm i'm just gonna check my order, i'll be right back" then i went to the store in front of the cafe, and went in.

There was a man that was at the counter. His hair was blond and had an apron and a butcher knife on hand, I walked up to him and said " I'm here to check my order" , he gave me a slight nod, and gave me a ticket with a room number, then I went to find the room.

I found the room and I went in then I saw a black haired boy chained into a chair and his hair was all wet. He was wearing a white apron with a loose sleeved shirt and some baggy pants. In his pocket was a butcher knife.

I walked up to him, but he still had his head low. I grabbed his hair and made him look at me. When I looked at his face, he was the most handsome boy I had ever seen. His wet black hair, his blue-grey eyes, his porcelain skin, his features fit perfectly with him.

Then the man from the counter said, " Times up kid!!! The store is gonna close in 15 minutes", i turned to the door, then the ravenette said, " No...please!!! Don't go!! Don't leave me again!!" I turned around and walked to him and said, " Sorry love." Then I gave him a peck on the cheek, then I walked away.

While i was walking to the exit of the store, i could still hear him begging me to come back and take him with me, when i was in front of the store's exit, then i heard him say the most heartbreaking words he has ever said to me.

He said :

". I'm sorry. I'm sorry I'm not perfect. I'm sorry I broke my promises. I'm sorry I hide my emotions. I'm sorry I left you...please come back..."

When I heard that sentence I hurried to the room but I was stopped by a police officer, my eyes widened, the store was on fire.

"Levi!!!!!!"

Y/N POV

'Gasp'! "Huh... was it all a dream?" I looked at the picture of my deceased boyfriend, Levi Ackerman, who died from a mysterious house fire, body still not found.

'Since that day ( y/n ) always had the same dream over and over again'

3 months later

( y/n ) was sitting in the living room when she heard a phone ring. She approached the sound, and it led her to the kitchen. Her eyes watered to see Levi who was standing in the kitchen while holding up a ringing phone. She ran to Levi and enveloped him a big hug with tears overflowing from her widened eyes. She rubbed her face into his shoulder but then

that's when she realized she was only hugging a pillow.

She rubbed her eyes, and she saw a room. The walls were stained by blood. The floor looked like a face was banged in it a hundred times.

She saw that she was wearing an apron and had a bread knife in her pocket, to her this was all too familiar ' deja vu? '

Then she heard the door open.

She felt someone grab her hair and made her to face the man who entered the room

The man who entered the room was Levi..

DEJA VU??

Hehe did you guys like this one shot tell me in the comments if you guys want a part 2.

Levi: why did you make me die!! Orenji!!
Orenji: well that's part of the plot!!
Reader-Chan: enough fighting for now. But Orenji I agree with Levi, and I kinda think this story is a little bit weird don't you think?
Levi: I agree .

Orenji: well have a good Tuesday everyone!