levi x cafe owner reader: butterscotch [modern au]

Y/N POV

Owning a cafe isnt easy, supervising the workers is already exhausting, well I was currently working alone for this week, because I gave my workers a week off. Then my best customer, Levi walked in.

"Ohh hi Levi, black tea? "

" you know me well y/n "

"of course you're one of my first customers, and also its typical for levi ackerman to order black tea"

Well for all i know is that i had a little crush- no scratch that, i had a big crush on levi when i first saw him enter my cafe. His jet black hair, blue-grey eyes, his beautiful doll-like face, who wouldn't love Levi, I mean he's perfect!

We were in an awkward silence, Levi was on the table nearest to me, and me on the other hand was wiping the newly washed coffee mugs and glasses on the counter. Then levi tried to start a convo

"So you're working alone now?"

" no, i just gave my workers rest day, they'll be back in a week "

" your workers are lucky to get a rest day, I on the other hand don't, because of the pile of paperwork i have from eyebrows, i don't get any time to get a rest day"

" well that's a pity, at least you have time to go to my cafe every day at 5 in the morning. For me, i think just by you going here and drinking your tea, it's a rest day"

" well that works", levi takes a sip from his tea

One by one the cafe fills up with customers, taking their breakfast and getting their morning coffee or tea. It was already 6:30, when an excited hanji entered and startled some of my customers.

" good morning hanji, what are you here for?"

" Good morning n/n!, well i'm just here to fetch shorty"

" What do you want four eyes?"

Then hanji giggled " well erwin said that he has something to tell you, buuuut i'll just leave you two lovebirds alone hhahaha!"

The energetic hanji left the cafe, while me and Levi were blushing 50 shades of red.

"Well she's gone now"

~~~~~Time skip~~~~~~

LEVI POV

'Well how do i do this, uhhh I need someone to practice on 'htyujghbybh
Well I was sitting in my office thinking of a way to confess to y/n in a normal and not awkward way, when a small little hummingbird came by and rested on my window.
'Well maybe I'll say it to the bird'

" ummm (clears throat) I really like you y/n, and will you be my lovely girlfriend?"

After that the bird just flew away

" well even the fucking bird didn't like it........... ahh I have the perfect plan for a confession"

~~~~ mini time skip ~~~~

3rd person

Levi invited y/n to a nearby park, and had a box in his hands

"Hey Levi, what's that box you're holding??"

"Ohh uh nothing nothing at all (wow that was out of character)"

Then they sat on the bench and Levi opened the box, inside it had some butterscotch, when y/n saw she immediately took a bite

" Wow Levi, this is amazing!! Did you make it?"
" well it's one of my mother's recipes"
"Wow Levi, I never thought you could do something like this"

Then when Y/n was finished with the butterscotch she saw a note in the box, she ate the remaining butterscotch and read the note out loud,

"Y/n I like you no I love you so will you be my girlfriend?"
"...."
"Levi... "

Then y/n gave him a bear crushing hug and said

"Ohh my gosh Levi yes yes I will be your girlfriend and I love you too levi, I love you I love you I love you!!!"

And there they were two lovebirds finally together

Extended ending:
Hanji POV
" yay!!!! My ship is sailing, yes!!!!! WOHO!!!!!"
"yah they were just meant together"
"Ehhh ERWIN WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE!?"
"I'm doing the same as you"
" hehehee glad I saw this moment"
3rd person
Well hanji and Erwin were hiding behind a bush in the park spying on y/n and Levi