levi x daughter reader: papa! [family]

I n s p i r e d b y a r e a l y c u t e p I c t u r e

3rd Person

"Love im home!!!" said levi

Then a little 4 year old waddles over to Levi making him hear tiny little hurried footsteps going down the stairs.

"Papa!!"

The little 4 year old hugged Levi and rubbed her nose in Levi's thigh

"Hi y/n how was your day?"

"Papa, Petra and me played tea party with mister bun-bun, and Petra accidentally dropped her tea and spilled it on mister bun-bun, so we washed him"

"Ohh is that so. So y/n where's Petra??"

"Ohh she already left papa, she said it was very important"

"Ohh, ok. Well look at the time it's already 9, c'mon y/n let's get you to bed"

"Yay, hey papa will you read me a bedtime story? Pleaaaaseee?"

"Ok ok but we got to make you clean first" Levi chuckled

~~Massive 2 year time skip~~~

(Currently y/n is 6 years old)

"Papa where are you going?"

Levi looked at y/n with a sad smile ( wow I made Levi smile )
At the 6 year old.

" well y/n, Papa is going on a one week business trip, I'll leave you to hanji and Erwin because Petra isn't available today"

"Ohh ok Papa, just make sure you come back on my birthday"

"Yes y/n papa will promise comeback "

Then Levi took his carry-on bag and was about to leave when he felt y/n grab his leg and rub her nose to his thigh. Levi sighed then made y/n get off his leg and they walked to hanji and Erwins house.

~~~1 week time skip~~~

Hanji POV

'Levi's still not here, where is that shorty if y/n finds this out she will be upset'
Hanji thought as she was making breakfast for y/n

" good morning aunt hanji " y/n yawned

" Good morning y/n, now whos ready for birthday pancakes"

"Yay thank you aunt hanji your the best"

y/n hugged hanji's leg and rubbed her nose in it, but hanji carried her and spinned her round and round, then y/n told hanji a question.

y/n POV

"But aunt hanji where's papa he should be here now, did he forget my birthday" with that y/n's eyes turned watery and started to sniffle

"Ohh baby papa shorty is still in his business trip and i know for sure he will come here we just have to wait"

"Ok aunt hanji"

Then we heard the door open, my eyes had a bit of hope that papa was the one who entered but instead it was only uncle erwin. My eyes that had hope became sad.

~~~short time skip~~~

"Happy birthday y/n, Happy birthday y/n"

Papa is still not here did he really forget??

"y/n now blow the candle and make a wish-

I ran upstairs with tears in my eyes and wishing that papa was here, i shut the door and locked it and sat in front of the door with overflowing tears

Erwins POV (never expected that huh)

"( sigh ) t's been an hour since y/n went to her room and levis still not here"

"I know right, this is y/n we're talking about she doesn't just shut her door like that she's forgiving, even if i did a mess she would still forgive me."

"Well it looks like y/n really was affected to levi not on her birthday"

Me and hanji were in the dining room while thinking about y/n when we heard the door open there he was the levi ackerman y/n wanted to see.

" hey eyebrows, 4 eyes where's y/n"

"She's upstairs in her room" I replied

" yahh she really miss you levi" hanji added

3rd Person

Levi went upstairs with guilt because of him, y/n didn't enjoy her 7th birthday, then Levi went up to y/n's room and then Levi could hear y/n getting up to open the door.

When the door opened y/n then throws herself to Levi and them hugging

" papa did you forget my birthday?"

"No baby I just got home late I'm sorry"

" well at least your here now papa "

"Happy birthday love"