ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ʟᴇᴠɪ x ʙᴏᴏᴋᴡᴏʀᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ɪʜᴀᴛᴇᴛʜᴀᴛʙᴏᴏᴋ

Konichiwa, Erwin Armin Sasha Mikasa!
-Art Senpai (From: YT)
Jealous Levi x Bookworm reader! (Wow I'm so excited for this one shot)

Y/n POV
I was reading 'miss peregrine's home for peculiar children' (the book I'm reading is part 2: the hollow city) when I heard a knock on my door.

"What is it?" i said as I continue to read my book, then I jumped up my seat when I saw my door being kicked by Levi. "LEVI! WHAT THE F*CK ARE YOU DOING?!" I shouted, Levi then looked at me and said,

"What are you doing?" Clearly I was very confused to why he asked that, but still I answered. "Umm... Reading" "ok." He said as he placed the door back to it's hinges and walked out like nothing happened. 'Ok... now that's weird'

Time Skip~
Levi POV
'Where's my brat at?' I thought, since I didn't see her the whole day...maybe I'm a little bit exaggerating, But! She hasn't talked to me much...

I sighed as I make my way back to my office, I opened my door to see y/n on the couch reading that stupid book, instead of cuddling with me.

'No! This cannot be Levi Ackerman! You are not programmed to be jealous of a book!' I scolded myself as I walk to the couch and stare at y/n, and glaring at that book.. Clearly I was really bothered by the book, so I thought of 50 different ways to shred that book to ashes.

"Umm... Levi! Levi! Earth to Levi!" I was interrupted by y/n waving her hand at my face.
"Levi. What are you staring at?" 'Oh.. crap, if I say the true reason, she'll think I'm pathetic' "uhh.. nothing hun, just your beautiful... face! Yah your beautiful face." I said as I try to kiss her, then I was surprised when she pushed me back.

"No. No smuches for you. Clearly somethings bothering you." I began to panic, "uhh... nothing baby, nothing at all just... stressed" "well you don't seem to be stressed since I did all your paperwork for you."

We then began a staring contest, eventually she won and kept bothering me about it till I explode.
'This b*tch, why does she have to do this'

"Leviiiiii! C'mon just tell me and you get cuddles till you want to stop!" 'Ugh! I am DONE! WITH THIS SHIT!' "fine, fine. Ok!........I'm jealous, of your book." "Why?" "Because it seems like you pay more attention to it than me!" I pouted a i made a tantrum like a little kid not getting a lollipop.

"Oh, well then.... if you feel jealous about it, then... what a bout the cuddles I promised" she said, making me smile.

Wow ok. I'm gonna change the chapters again.. sooo.. yah I'll upload it when I'm done. And you'll probably see this chapter after I edit it