ʟᴇᴠɪ x sɪᴄᴋ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ʏᴏᴜʀ sɪᴄᴋ

(Good morning my readers as you read this I am writing this at 3:00 am on Feb 22.. and just to let you know I'm sick as well)

3rd Person

"Hey y/n you don't look so good"

"Well yeah I haven't been feeling well"

Hanji has never seen you like that before since you were a very healthy person, but everybody has to be sick once in a while.

"I'm going back to my office if you need anything I'll be in there "

And with that y/n went to her office, and Levi followed her (every step you take I'll be watching you~) as you entered your office, Levi then went behind you and closed the door.

"You need to rest"

"But i have a lot of paperwork to do and its due this week"

"Yes i know, but your sick you need to rest" (levi's out of character)

You knew that you weren't gonna win against Levi so you gave in. you then went to your room and tucked yourself in, while levi got you some medicine. when levi came back you knew that the medicine levi was holding tasted disgusting, so you made a run for it.

As you were running you didn't realize that you were running towards Levi, not away from him, and then your lips crashed to one another. You then backed off since you tasted the medicine, let me tell you the medicine tasted like poop.

Levi then made you drink water and you both went in your office again, and levi was taking care of you till you felt ok