ʏᴀɴᴅᴇʀᴇ ʟᴇᴠɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴇ

(Modern AU. Setting: Levi's Office building)

Levi's POV
'Tch..why can't Yeager boy be in abortion instead' I thought as I glare at Eren flirting on y/n... I heard my watch tick and glanced at it, smirking on what I was about to do. 'It's my time to shine'

I walked over to them. "Oi Eren.. What are you doing?" "U-uhm nothing sir.. just about to leave.." He said shuttering and dashed out of the room.

I then took my attention back to y/n and slammed my hand near her head onto the wall locking her in. I then smiled, "What were you doing my lil Dahlia?" I said with yandere fluids come out of my mouth, making y/n shutter.

"Levi.. this isn't what you think this is!" "Well I don't think so." I then dashed to her and pulled out a dagger and placed it on her delicate throat. I see her reaction as I slightly pushed harder.

"Oh~ I love it when you look like that.." causing her to flinch.. still keeping the knife in contact on her throat, "Levi.. I can't breath..". This made me push the dagger a bit harder... 

"Complaining now are we?"

I'm so sorry guys.. I'll edit this Tom cause i a, really sleepy and my insomnia just vanished. So toodles!
(Edit: July 20, 2021)
   I re read this while I was looking through my one shots, and I got some suspense from this short oneshot and I wanted to complete it! The thing is.. I don't know what will Levi do next?! Can you suggest for me? I'm really messed up.