ʟᴇᴠɪ x ᴡɪғᴇ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ x sᴏɴ ᴇʀᴇɴ

(This is for Mother's Day.. I know it's late)
Levi POV
I was drinking my tea in peace when, "LEVI!" "-sigh-" "Levi! Help me!"
I walked out of my office and went into eren's room only to see eren clinging to her mother while a puddle of throw up was on the carpet. When y/n noticed me, she sent an apologetic smile and said,

"I'm sorry for the bother but I really need your help. Eren has a fever and threw up, I was trying to clean it but he just climbed onto me, and now he won't let go an-" "Hey. Hey, it's not a bother. Besides it's normal for eren to cling on to you when he's sick"

I shushed her out and went to the kitchen to get a bucket and a rag. When I came back I saw y/n sound asleep and eren crying on her shirt, he then sees me and cried even more. I panicked and walked up to him.

"Hey, buddy. What's wrong?" "Ma-*sniffle* Ma, is *sniffle* all tired cause of *sniffle* m-me." "Ehhh... why do think so?" "Because I cried all n-night, and momi watch over me all night.. Now momi don't love me anymore!"

I hugged eren and said, "hey, momi loves you no matter what. You know that right?" He nodded, and I set him down next to me as I clean his mess.

That's it I know it's short and this is like an eren x Levi a lot more...