levi x ackerman reader: ackerman?

this is my first-ever request and first-ever platonic Oneshot! this may be quite triggering but i hope you enjoy it!! thank you so much Anti_Homework (they are about 10-11yo)
____________________

"Papa!! Where are you going?"

I chase over him as he stood at the door frame. He looked well packed for a trip with a brown suite case held by his hand.

He didn't respond. He faced his back on me and said, "I'm going to work y/n." He began to walk outside and closed the door on me. I stood there confused.

'My papa doesn't go to work...'

I just hoped that he actually found a job and was really going to work. Our food was quite short so i guess it seemed right.

I sat down on the wooden chair in the dining room patiently waiting for him to come home. I had a few things to entertain me while papa was at work. I counted the scars of knives on our wooden table and sang to myself.

A few hours have passed and papa still hasn't come back.

'Did work always take this long?'

I began to become bored and stood up from my seat and moved to the couch laying down and staring at the ceiling.

I continued to entertain myself with anything i could find interesting, but then, i saw a shadow of feet between the gap from the door and the floors.

??? POV:

'Finally, that old man already left.'

I look back at the house that he left and continued my way back home. I'll raid his house a few hours later. He looked wealthy for someone living down here. All dressed in that suit and hat.

A few hours later--

I made my way back to the house I targeted earlier. This might be an easy raid considering his house seemed empty from the company inside. I walked to the door and began kicking it down.

Y/n POV:

A few moments later, the door began to bang hard.

' SOMEONE'S KICKING THE DOOR DOWN! '

I scramble from the couch and began to find a hiding place. I looked around and all I saw were the coffee table and the dining table. I went to hide under the dining table when I heard the door fully fall down.

With a silent shriek, I saw shoes walk past the table I hid in. I watched closely and kept my breathing silent.

As his feet passed by, i looked back at door. I attempted to run out but someone grabbed the back of my shirt and pulled me down.

"Aah!"

"Where does he keep his money."

"W-what!"

"Where is his money."
He looked at me with his venomous gray stare as he harshly pulled me down.

'He's my age... he looks young..'
In a split second, a knife was sent to my throat. He repeated his question again.

"I d-don't know! Papa left me a few hours ago and he hasn't come back!" I plead to him.

"Fine. I'll spare you. Let's make a deal."