ʟᴇᴠɪ x ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ɪ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ...

"This all happened years ago'

"I'm so sorry!! Are you ok??"

"Tch, just watch where your going brat"

"Hey!! I'm not a brat!!!"

'Ever since then you never left my side'

"Hey brat what are you doing here?"

He said as he wrapped my wounded leg, he helped me get rid of the bullies that beat me up everyday, this was the first time someone actually helped me, I then realized that the boy helping me was the boy who told me I was a brat a week ago,

"Hey I know you, you were the one who called me a brat last week"

"Yeah I know and till now you're still a brat"

"Hey, am not"

"Tch, it's all done try to stand up"

I did what I was told and tried to stand up, but I fell back down from the pain of my bleeding leg, the boy then carried me bridal style, and he was trying to avoid touching my leg,

"Hey umm my name's y/n l/n, I never got yours"

"Levi, Levi Ackerman "

"Why are you helping me?"

"Tch isn't it obvious, you're hurt and you can't walk so I'm bringing you back home, Kenny will help you with that wound of yours, and it looks like you got beaten up bad"

"Yah I know they would always beat me up and bully me because I'm the last of my kind, the l/n's"

'And you would always help me.'

Levi then told me more about him, and he then let me down and made me walk since, I felt like a burden to him. We finally made it to his house only to see the infamous Kenny ripper ( I really forgot how to spell that ) when he saw me, his eyes were wide as heck I then got scared so I backed away, eventually slipping since I couldn't walk properly.

"Hey uhh y/n, what are you doing here?!"asked Kenny, Levi then answered

"Because she was fucking stabbed in the leg and couldn't walk -Tch-"

"-hm- well y/n you'll be with this brat till you're leg's healed" said Kenny while walking away"

'Levi and Kenny were the only family I had'

"Levi!!!- MHHH!! MHH!!"

I never thought this would happen, I got to over excited about the mission, that I got caught. Worse thing is, i was caught by the military. I never really knew how to survive on my own, and I always thought that I was a burden, I mean Levi always had to put up a fight just so that I wouldn't get hurt.

He wasn't just family.

'You meant the world to me, even if you did stupid things'

"Tch, y/n!! Why should you do that!!"

"Well because you're to short to reach so I accidentally threw the chair at you"