ᴄʜɪʟᴅ ʟᴇᴠɪ x ᴍᴏᴍ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ᴀʀᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏʟᴅ?

y/n

"Leviiiiii!!!, where are you!!!!!!!!!!!. LEVII!!!!" i shouted from downstairs to my 10 year old son-levi

-sigh-

"Yes mom coming!!!" Yelled Levi from upstairs packing his stuff, since we're moving to a bigger house, but we still live in the underground city, I was planning for us to be able to live above but I wasn't allowed.

~~flashback~~

"Y/n!!!"

"Yes father!!"

"You!!! You are such a bitch!!!"

"Father I haven't done anything!!!"

"Ohh so you think you don't!!!"

"Father please!!!"

"YOU'RE BANNED FROM WALL SINA!!"

"Father what did I do!!- ahhhhh!!,"

They then took me out of the mansion and threw me down the underground, and before I knew it I was sued and really banned from wall Sina.

~~flashback end~~

"Cmon Levi let's go "

"Okay mom"

As we were walking to our new home, i was then grabbed from behind and i saw survey corp soldiers coming from behind houses i then shouted

"levi ....run!!"

Levi then ran out of the scene with tears in his eyes, I smiled sadly, then the person that grabbed me then made me kneel down, making me face a muddy puddle.

"What's your name?"

"..."

"I said what's your name!!"

The person behind me then went upfront and punched me in the gut so hard that it made me unconscious.

--Massive time skip--

"y/n, new recruits are coming" erwin said, interrupting my paperwork

"I. DONT. CARE"

"But y/n-"

"WHAT!!"

"There from the underground"

"Huh?!, I told you not to!!"

"Please y/n they have potencial"

"Fine, but if i don't like them, then i don't like them"

I then went out of my office, with Erwin leading me to them, I then saw a familiar face in front.

Levi pov

As me, Farlan, and Isabel were introducing ourselves, I saw mom with that ERWIN, in the back of the line of other survey corps.

"Levi" i then look where it came from only to see mom, looking at me with a smile, i then rushed to her and hugged her real tight, she then put her head on my shoulder, and whispered

"I'm so so so sorry levi, it's all my fault, i'm so sorry-"

"Its ok, i knew that you aren't just gonna leave me like that"

~~time skip~~

'Well I have known some stuff that the others dont know about mom: like that SHE DOESNT AGE!!. She just stays 18 forever' then i felt someone put a blanket over me saying

"Hey levi,are you cold?, if not then you can take the blanket off" said mom

"No the blanket's fine, by the way where are the other brats?"

"Ohh levi c'mon they aren't brats, and there just playing in the snow outside"

"There gonna get sick"

"Levi just leave them be, c'mon they just wanted to be a kid again, since from all what happened"

mom said while looking at eren and the others throwing snowballs at each other from the window, 'wish mom had that type of childhood' i took pity on mom since she was made to be sold (she was supposed to be sold to someone for her beauty, but since she would threaten all her buyers, they declined).

I then went up to mom and hugged her from behind, i then noticed that she was asleep,'weird, she would never sleep while sitting down' i then put the blanket that was over my head, to our shoulders, i then leaned on mom's shoulder and eventually sleeping with her.

'I love you mom'

--extra ending--

3rd person

As Eren and the others went back inside, they saw corporal Levi and lieutenant y/n together under one blanket, they then went in one by one till they all snuggled up with Levi and y/n in front of the fireplace.

"That's a big blanket," said Hanji and Erwin while looking at the cadets snuggled up with their captain and lieutenant, eventually joining in.