levi x hange's sister: baby it's your birthday!

I just remembered that on September 9th it's going to be Hange's 2nd Death Anniversary... I cried when that chapter was released... ToT
(small violet evergarden references)

After the battle of Shiganshina, Y/n was forced to retire. Charging towards the Beast titan had its price. She lost both her arms due to them being amputated. The rocks being thrown, the dried blood, the blood of her comrades, the dirt upon impact... If it wasn't removed, her whole body would've been infected. She was still given a medal by Queen Historia for her bravery and dedication to Humanity.

Levi used most of his savings to give her a house in Wall Sina. Levi tried to convince Y/n to live there but, Y/n refused; wanting to stay close to the Survey Corps HQ. Levi and Y/n agreed to have a house in Trost instead.

Time skip.
1 year later.

Y/n's POV:

"HMmm-m... hmmm-mm... hmm-mmm... hmm-mmm..."

I was sitting in the living room with Levi on the couch reading me a book while i hummed a tune. It was my birthday.

"Celia said, "I didn't know you were a fan of Minnie's pies-" Honey... what do you want for your birthday?"

"Hm? Well... You helping me through all this is enough of a gift. Thank you, Levi..."

"This was part of the contract; Taking care of eachother. It's nothing you should thank for. I'm doing this because I love you, Birthday brat."

He smirked without lifting his eyes from the book, reading silently instead.

"Hey! I thought you were going to read that to me-"

"Yoooo hooo!"

"Hange!!"

Hange bursts through the door without even knocking. She held a big a box with a pink ribbon on top. She held a wide smile and a cheerful aura with her. I laughed at her entrance but, Levi left a glare at her making me laugh even more.

She walked towards us and placed the box on the coffee table. She excitedly wrapped her arms around my torso and squeezed me. I laughed at her and leaned my head on her shoulder. She pulled away and sat down beside me.

"How are ya sissy! Ooh! And your hair is getting pretty long!"

"Well thank you! I've been great! Moving without arms has been a challenge, yet Erwin made it look so easy!"

I laughed along with Hange as I leaned on the couch.

"Which reminds me!-

She takes the box and puts it on her lap.

Here's my present for ya baby girl! It's made with so so much love! Beat that shorty!"

I giggled at her and turned my head to see Levi with a glare, then scoffed. Hanji then opens the box for me and takes out the paper covering whatever was inside. My eyes widened at the present leving my mouth open as well.

"H-Hange!! H-how?!"

I stare in awe as she takes one of the metal arms out.

"Let's put it on then!"

She starts doing things to the top of the arm as if trying to adjust something.

"H-how does this even work??! H-how did you make this??!"

Hange laughed and pulled my sleave up. She placed the arm in, It felt weird as if something was stuck to my arm. It felt a little uncomfortable and my face showed it. Hange then gave the arm a few tugs to make sure it was secured on my arm.

"Okay Y/n, try to imagine that you still have an arm and fingers okay! Then try to move them!"

I gave her a weird look and stared at the ceiling. I take a deep breath and imagined my fingers trying to wiggle around. I then heard some clicking sounds and snapped my head towards the metal arm. It was moving...

"LEVI LEVI! IT'S MOVING ITS MOVING!!!"

I laughed and tried to wiggle them again, making them move. I turned my head towards him making him peak from behind me.

"Holy shit, How'd you do that 4 eyes?"

"It's some new Marleyan tech we found on one of the soldiers! He showed us how to make them in uh... a few uh... conditions- but! It was worth it! Let's put the other on Y/n!"

Hange laughed and did the same process to my other arm and placed it on. I felt the same uncomfortable suction and then looked at both of them. I imagined they would move and tried them again, It started moving to my command.

I felt tears in my eyes, i tried but, couldn't keep it in anymore. I started crying and used my metal arms and hands to cover my face. In that motion, i felt more tears flow down.

"Awww... Don't cry baby girl! Big sis Hange always has your back! And maybe your arms! Let's fully test them out!"

I continued to cry and moved my arms slowly to hug Hange. She hugged me back and I felt moved. It was first time I've hugged someone back in a whole year. I started sobbing and hid my face on her shoulder. Hange started patting my back. Without me knowing, she was sticking her tongue out to Levi making levi roll his eyes.

"Enough with the cry cry! C'mon let's test them out more! Try to grab things!"

I chuckled and left the hug. I looked arounf for something to grab and saw Levi's book. I turn to him and tried to grab them, which worked. I held the book in my hand. I take it and placed it on my lap. Trying to open the book was a struggle since I wasn't used to the arm moving a bit late. I sucessfully opened it and wore a big smile.

"Hange I love them! I love them so much!! Look at me! I can read my own books now! I-I can drink on my own I can eat!"

I laughed and gave Hange a big smile, she smiled back at me with big excited eyes. I look towards Levi and turned my body. I carefully placed my hands on his cheeks making him flinch a bit from the cold metal. I used my fingers and caressed them. It felt kinda weird because I couldn't feel it through them i felt a little pressure but over all it was a week signal. I tried pinching them and saw Levi's eyebrows furrow. He then took his own hands and placed them on mine.

I started crying again, feeling my heart well up. I turned my head down and started to feel my tears fall down. Levi used his hand to wipe my tears away, he then hugged me. I used my arms to hug him back and cried on his shoulder. It felt amazing... Hugging someone back was one of the feelings you'll only miss when you had no arms.

"Thank you hange... I love you so much..."

"Love you too sissy. Anything for you."

Words: 1171 w/o ANs

Holy shit... 2 oneshots in a row! This shot is a 1/2 so stay tuned!