levi x sick daughter: daddy, no more...

Levi POV:

'Damn Erwin.' 
I scratched my head, feeling the stress of the pile of paperwork on my desk. The pile was due next week. I took a sip of my tea and started signing some of the papers. A knock on the door was heard.

"Name and Business."

"Eren, Captain... There was mail for you. I was ordered to give it to you, Captain."

"Come in."

Eren opened the door. He walked towards my desk and handed the letter in his hands. It was still nicely folded and the wax seal was stamped as roses. I excuse Eren, leaving me alone witht he letter. I turn it over and read who it was from.

"(Y/n) Ackerman... It has been a while, sweetheart..."

I open the envelope with a pocket knife and took the letter from inside. I fold it open and only 4 words were written.

Daddy... Please come home.

My eyes widen at my daughter's handwriting. Fearing the worst, I rushed towards Erwin's office. I barge in the door, knowing that it wasnt locked anyway.

"Eyebrows, I need to go to Trost-"

"ERWIIN! I NEED A NEW TITA-"

Hanji bursts through the door. I turn around to glare at her, leading her to back away, Leaving the room

"Erwin, it's an emergency. Give me a week-"

"Levi, Your paperwork is due next week we can't risk-"

"She is my daughter!"

I storm out his office, passing by Hanji who seemed to have heard the whole conversation. I rushed to my office and started packing some of the essentials. I take my suitcase and went outside to the stables, passing through the mess hall and the main doors of the HQ. Earning weird looks from the cadets who were eating lunch. I arrive at the stables and took my horse out, I put on her sadle and rode to Trost.

Hanji POV:

I hide at the wall beside Levi's office and saw him storming out with a suitcase, I stick my body on the wall to avoid him seeing me. After he passed, I peaked at him walking to the mess hall. I hide behind the doors of the mess hall as I see levi pass through. I peak inside and saw him going out to the Main Doors. I try to follow him-

"Section Commander, what are you doing?"

I hear Eren's voice from his table and saw his friends turn to me as well.

"You have seen Levi storm through here right?"

I smile at them and Armin responded,

"Uhm, Yes Section Commander Hanji... We don't know where he's going thoou-"

I start to creapily giggle and leaned closer to Armin's face. His face was priceless!

"He he he, Let's follow him then- C'mon let's go!"

My tone switched from creepy to joyfull and started to run outside and try to follow Levi. Before I knew it, Armin and the others followed.

Levi's POV

"(Y/n) Open the door! It's me."
I knock at the door, fearing the worst that would've happened to (Y/n). I hear thumps and then a sudden crash making me furrow my eyebrows in worry. The door was then unlocked and saw my Daughter lean at the door frame.

"Hi Daddy..."

She comes to hug me as I embraced her back, I flinch a little bit when I felt her hot skin, as if it was burning.