ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇʀ ʟᴇᴠɪ x ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ: ɴᴏᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ!

Y/N POV

'Ugh!! I need this draft to be sent to my editor on Monday, and it's already Sunday!' I thought as I hurriedly typed on my keyboard for the epilogue. ( did I spell it right? )

I then heard the door unlock from downstairs. 'must be Levi.' I thought as I continue to write, until it was finished. Something bothered me though, How do I kill m/n? (main character name)

As I thought for a while, I then see Levi leaning on the doorframe with a cup of black tea in hand. "Hey, y/n. Have you finished the epilogue yet?" he asked making me even more pressured, "please help me! I cant seem to find a way to kill m/n!"

My husband then sighed and said, "Why don't you kill him from drinking bleach, thinking its milk."

"In the middle of a war... WOW" I said sarcastically and continued to write. I was writing for a while, when Levi then said. "You know, you write like Isayama"

I ignored his comment, and continued to write.

Time Skip -The Next Day-

"Finally my 3rd Novel's done." as I said, my editor then called me asking for the draft to be sent via. email. Levi then looked up to me and said, "Tell Lou, (editor name, you can change it to hanji if you want) To send me the final piece next month"

I nodded and told Lou about it, making Lou panic and started on editing the story. The call ended and I went to Levi, Dropping my body into his while he was scrolling through Facebook.

"Did I give you a too strict deadline?" I looked up at him and shook my head saying no, and went back to laying on his chest, cuddling him.

I then felt Levi put his phone down and wrap his arms around me and said, "You know, because of your hard work and imagination, we can get dominos and eat all the fast food you want for 3 days. What do you say?"

When I heard what he said, I smirked into his chest, making him feel it and chuckle.

Of course we cuddled for a few hours, and then I heard small snores coming from Levi, indicating that he fell asleep. I smiled and took a photo and went back to cuddling and I eventually passed out as well.

"Oh I love my Job.. But I love Levi more"