2

"Here. Just change so I can maybe soak it until you go home," Taeyong said, giving him a shirt from his bag since hasn't put his clothing in the cabinets.

Ten shook his head, "That assface should've just shut his mouth. I'll get a hot coffee next time and throw it at him."

"You didn't have to do that--"

"No, he deserves it."

The boy sighed, "You can't pull yourself into a fight in the first day of school."

"I wouldn't be too aggressive if he could've just made it up to me and say sorry," Ten uttered.

"Sometimes, you can just lower down your pride and stay cool. There's nothing wrong about not putting on a fight sometimes," Taeyong said.

"Alright...Alright, fine. I won't do it again."

"Promise?"

The boy chuckled, "No."

"Ten!"

"As much as possible, as far as I can keep my cool, I'll stop myself."

Taeyong hummed, "Whatever. I guess I should start putting some of my clothes in the cabinets."

"Alright. My schedule's done anyway. I'll be going home then," Ten said and stood from the edge of the bed to walk towards the door.

The boy nodded, "Okay. See you tomorrow. If you see him, just ignore him."

Ten chuckled, "No promises, Yong."

Then he goes out. Taeyong couldn't really stop him from being so loud and aggressive sometimes. Well, that guy was a douche and even said something about hybrids. He won't blame him anyway. Also, Ten grew up like that.

Taeyong could only hope that his friend won't go home beaten up.

He jolted when the door suddenly clicked open. The door swung wide and revealed a dark brown hair colored guy who was pulling his bags in. The man looked up and was surprised someone was already inside the dorm.

"O-Oh, hey...I didn't you're already here," the man uttered. He pulled his bags all the way in and closed the door.

Taeyong timidly nodded, "You must be my roommate."

The guy nodded with a dimpled smile. He was near enough to give a hand to Taeyong.

"Jaehyun. Jung Jaehyun."

The hybrid hesitantly shook hands with him. Jaehyun looked familiar though.

"Taeyong. Lee Taeyong."

Jaehyun nodded and moved his things to his side, "You're that feisty hybrid's friend, aren't you?"

The hybrid looked apologetic, "I-I'm sorry about that. He's just...used to standing up for himself."

"Don't be sorry. They're the ones who has a beef between them, not us so we're cool."

Taeyong sighed, "I hope they won't be enemies."

"It'll be all good...I guess."