4

Today, Ten had to wake up earlier than any other day in his schedule. He was too sluggish and almost fell asleep while he was taking a bath, despite the water being cold. He had to bring a coffee to drink on his way to the university. The only thing he likes that he does every early morning was a morning walk.

Nothing beats a good exercise every morning.

Ten took sips on his coffee and felt like he feels better. Surely, he'll still take a nap when he arrives at the classroom. He looked at the time on his phone and still have time to charge up.

He arrived at the entrance of the university, seeing a lot of students going in in time. He rubbed his hair and tried fixing it after, his ears going down from the action. Then, he saw Taeyong by the gates.

Ten gasped and ran towards his best friend, "Taeyongie--"

"What happened yesterday?"

The hybrid stopped and furrowed his eyebrows, "What?"

Taeyong crossed his arms, "You and Johnny...?"

"Oh...that? Who--Who told you?"

The other hybrid blinked twice and cleared his throat with his hands going into his pockets, "That's...unnecessary."

Ten hummed, "Yuta?"

"No--Anyway, it doesn't matter who said it! You'll seriously and physically get into a fight if you keep this up, Ten. I'm telling you."

Ten pulled Taeyong in and started walking towards their departments, "I'm defending myself, and Yangyang."

"Yangyang? Who's Yangyang?" Taeyong asked.

"Someone who talked to me in class. You'll meet him some other day, for sure."

"So, it started because of him?"

Ten shrugged, "I just saw that Johnny guy was pushing him against the lockers. So I had to do something."

"You're a hero now?" Taeyong uttered.

"I'm just putting that man in place. It's fine if he does that to me, not to you."

Taeyong chuckled, "Aw, sweet," he said sarcastically, "But you need to stop it."

Ten rolled his eyes playfully. Taeyong had to walk the other route because they were needed at the track and field so Ten was left walking towards his department. He took the stairs and had to walk up to the third floor for the arts room.

He was fairly good with painting and sketching so he was quite excited to do something today. He slides the door open and saw a few students were inside already. Ten made his way to the seat at the back and place his bag on the table. He searched his beanie inside and wore it.

"Hey, Ten."

Ten looked beside him and saw Yangyang sitting beside him, wearing a smile.

"Oh, we have the same schedule?" Ten asked.

Yangyang laughed, "I am your classmate for the record. You just sit and nap at the back too much that you don't know your classmates."

The hybrid chuckled, "Sorry about that. Cat problems."