19

Ten attended class late that day when he and Johnny spent hours at a convenience store. They spoke about numerous things and it felt like they knew each other more than they initially did. He couldn't stop himself from smiling and his heart from fluttering just thinking about it.

After classes, Ten was directed to the faculty to get his quiz score from yesterday. Yangyang could've get for him but no, that boy said he should get it himself. He made his way down the hallways and towards the room. He knocked against the door before opening it.

"Ah, Ten. Here is your quiz," the professor greeted as the hybrid came in, "Congratulations."

The hybrid raised an eyebrow at him and grabbed his paper. He looked at his score and eyes widened from a high marking. Ten looked back at his professor.

"Is this real?" Ten asked.

The professor chuckled and nodded, "Yes. Other than that, Mr. Suh has a high score as well. Maybe the punishment was a good thing."

The hybrid was surprised, "What?! Really?! Johnny got a high score?!"

The old man smiled at him. Ten thanked him before he stormed out of the faculty. The hybrid has a wide, proud smile on his face while he ran his way to where they possibly are right now. He was actually and genuinely that Johnny passed the quiz without any help.

Arriving near the table, he saw Johnny standing and laughing at whatever they were talking. Ten ran towards him and before the man could even notice him, the hybrid hugged him and because of the impact, both of them fell on the grass.

"Congratulations! I'm so happy for you!"

Johnny heard and melted his heart from hearing it from Ten. Everyone by the table was surprised by what happened and looked at both of them. The hybrid looked really happy and the man could only ruffle the hybrid's soft hair with a smile on his face.

"This calls for a party! This weekend, it's on me!" Yuta exclaimed.

Ten pushed himself up and looked down at Johnny, almost losing himself from his dark orbs. They stared at each other for a hot second, clearly admiring themselves quietly. It was quite something to look at, especially for Taeyong who witnessed everything in Ten's life. It was his first time to see his bestfriend look at someone like this.

"Awe, I also want that kind of stare, Winwinie--"

"Yuta, I swear..."

The couple's very short bicker made Ten and Johnny to snap out of it. The hybrid immediately pushed himself up and sat, helping the man by pulling him up. They stood and dusted themselves before they went and sat on their chair, separated.

"So, are you guys up for the party this weekend?" Yuta asked.

Ten nodded, "I don't see why not."

"We're going too!" Jaehyun uttered, speaking for him and Taeyong.

"Great! Let's invite the others. I'm actually excited for it."

Taeyong and Yangyang were looking directly at Ten, while the others talk about the upcoming event this weekend. The hybrid's ears went down with eyebrows furrowed at them, knowing their teasing looks. He just rolled his eyes at them.

"You motherfucker."

Ten covered his face, hiding his blushing face from them. They were by the lockers since Taeyong and Yangyang cornered him, "You don't need to know!"

"You motherfucking like him, don't you?" Taeyong asked like he couldn't believe his dense bestfriend would like someone in his lifetime.

"Why are you guys even interrogating me?! And who likes who?!" the hybrid said, removing his hands and crossed his arms.

Yangyang hummed, "You like Johnny!"

"And where did you get that?! Stop assuming things!" Ten shouted back.

The in-a-relationship hybrid laughed, "Who even looks at someone like that?!"

"Like what?"

"Like that!"

"Like what?!"

"With heart eyes!"

Ten scoffed, "Taeyong, you're delu--"

"Ten, we know it. No need to hide it from us. We just need a confirmation," Yangyang said.

Ten sighed, "Guys..."

"Look, there's no problem with it. I thought you wouldn't really like someone until you turn thirty! But out of all people, it is--"

"Before you continue and judge my taste in men, Johnny has been doing great throughout the weeks and days. He's better than what he used to be. He changed and...and it just so happened that I slowly started liking him in the process..."

Taeyong crossed his arms, "I won't judge. Why would I judge?"

"Also, we know why you like him," Yangyang added.

The hybrid bit his lower lip, "But I can't let him know about it."

"And why?"

Yangyang nodded, "There's nothing wrong with confessing, Ten. I bet he likes you back!"

"True, true. A huge possibility!" Taeyong added.

"Look what happened to Taeyong. They became a couple just after two weeks so impulsively. You two might be couples!"

"That's right--Wait, what are you trying to say?"

The hybrid chuckled, "That's impossible. Look, I'm fine being with him...Maybe I don't really like him, I just got attached. That's all."

"I want to throw you out of here. I swear, Chittaphon!" Taeyong uttered.

"Whatever. You guys are crazy. Leave me alone! Let me have my privacy!" Ten said.

The hybrid looked behind his friends and saw the man they were talking about. Unfortunately, he was with a girl. They seem happy, making Ten's mood into an upset one.

"See? Who would like me? Not him," Ten said, pointing at Johnny behind them.

Both of his friends looked at where the hybrid was pointing at. Ten didn't spare them another glance and pats both of his friends on their shoulders.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow."

"Ten--"

"Bye!"

I shouldn't have told them.