20

It was the day of the party. Ten was excited about it. It wasn't everyday he's able to go to a party that actually invited in. He's going to be with a bunch of normal people who likes him and possibly not going to prank him. It was a new and good thing for him. Finally, he's able to feel like he's one of them.

Ten dressed up nicely...more like, he's dressed to impress someone. He didn't really overdo anything--

Is wearing a mesh top too much?

Well, he wore what he thinks is nice for a party. Also, he wore a leather jacket so no big deal. Ever since he thought Johnny could really have a "body count", he started realizing that he shouldn't really think less of himself. He wanted to look better than anyone he went with. Kind of like boosting his pride and ego.

"Mom, I'm going," Ten said as he goes downstairs.

His sister furrowed his eyes at him, "When did you learn to wear like that?"

"What's your business with it anyway? You always wear an old lady," the hybrid teased.

"Before both of you fight, don't forget to call me if there are change of plans...and don't get drunk, Ten," his mother said.

Ten nodded, "Yeah, I know. See you at midnight."

The hybrid went out of his home and jogged his way to the car that was waiting for him. He stepped in and saw both of his friends with Jaehyun on the driver's seat who started driving. Taeyong, who was on the passenger seat, looked behind at Ten.

"Are we impressing someone tonight?" Taeyong asked teasingly.

Ten shrugged, "Isn't that what a party's all about?"

"Ten, he doesn't have a body count. Stop being insecure," Jaehyun uttered.

"How would you know? And I'm not insecure! Who said that?" the hybrid shot back.

"Well, he looks good in it," Yangyang commented.

The hybrid nodded, "Thanks, Yang. I won't listen to couples ever again."

Taeyong laughed while caressing Jaehyun's hand that was on his thigh, "I was just teasing!"

"You just don't know how to flirt."

"I didn't even have to flirt, I immediately have a boyfriend."

"You're such a show off!"

They arrived at Yuta's house that was quite big to have a party. There were already many people inside and outside which kind of made Ten think about what he actually meant by 'looking better than anyone.' Everyone stepped out of the car and walked towards the house. Ten looked around and the first thing he wanted to do was to get a drink.

"Call me if anything happens," Taeyong shouted at Yangyang and Ten since the music was too loud.

Both of them nodded before Taeyong separates with them to go and be with Jaehyun. Ten suddenly pulled Yangyang to where the alcohols are and grabs two cups for the both of them. The hybrid gave one to the boy and cheered.

"Better have fun, this might be our last!" Ten shouted.

"But we won't get drunk! Right?!" Yangyang uttered.