25

Since they became a thing, Ten started sneaking out of his window just to go to Johnny's late at night. People would think that he's crazy and goes out in the middle of the night because of his boyfriend. Well, he actually is crazy. He's more of a clingy person, even though cat hybrids don't really cling to others that much.

But Johnny's his comfort person.

Ten does go home that night as well, always hoping that his mother won't catch him doing it. If only his mother would understand him, but it wasn't the case. His family was different from others so he would hide everything from them for as long as he could. At this point, he was afraid that they'll make them separate him and Johnny.

Just to clear down any suspicions, Ten decided to go out and make tutoring as an excuse. He doesn't usually spend time outside when it's weekends but he wants to be with Johnny.

"I need to tutor someone today," Ten said, already dressed up.

His mother looked surprised, "All of a sudden?"

"Yeah. Finals are coming up and I need to help him. You know Johnny, right?"

Johnny was introduced as his friend and the student he's tutoring.

She nodded, "Ah, goodluck then. Remember to go home before dinner, okay?"

Ten nodded before he went out of the house and started walking to Johnny's. He actually needs to tutor Johnny since they have many things to catch up with. Though Johnny doesn't really know that he's coming over. He'll just make this as his surprise.

Upon arriving, Ten knocked against the door. It took a few seconds before the door opened and revealed a lazy looking Johnny, but his expression changed and became surprised.

"Ten?"

"I'm here for a good fuck."

Johnny furrowed his eyebrows, "Seriously, Ten."

The hybrid pouted, "What? I was kidding. I'm here because I missed you."

"You could've called me," the man said and stepped aside to welcome the hybrid.

The door was closed behind him and Ten immediately plopped down the couch.

"We'll have to catch up with some lessons actually," the hybrid said.

Johnny sighed and sat beside the hybrid, hugging him by the waist, "It's a weekend, Ten."

"Finals are coming up, Johnny."

"I'd rather give you a good fuck than catching up with some lessons."

"How about a good fuck after the lessons?"

"I was joking."

"You good?" Ten asked when he finished tutoring Johnny.

The man nodded and stretched his arms out, "Yup, I'm good."

"Alright. I'll give you a set of questions to answer."

"What?!"

Ten grabbed the book and flipped through the pages to find something to ask Johnny.

"You don't want?" the hybrid asked, his eyes still on book.

"Too tired," the man said and went to lay down on his bed.

"Okay. How about a deal? I get to take off one of my clothing every time you get a correct answer."

"Oh, no. You're just going to tease me!" Johnny uttered.

Ten laughed, "Yeah, yeah, exactly. Okay, ready, set, go."

The hybrid immediately throws out a question, without the man's answer. It took Johnny a few seconds before he decided to play along with his boyfriend. He throws out a correct answer.

Ten has a smile on his face as he took off his shoes.

"What? That's it?" Johnny asked.

"It'll get exciting."

Ten throws out several questions and takes off some of his clothing. So far, he took off his socks, rings, hat and belt. Johnny could only laugh at how the hybrid was behaving. The hybrid didn't stop anyway. He continues to ask him questions until he had to take his shirt off.

"You want to do the honors?" Ten asked, teasing his boyfriend.

Johnny laughed, "You do it. I'm the one answering."

"Fine!"

Ten took his shirt off and threw it at Johnny before shoots another question, then the man shoots the correct answer. The hybrid stood from the chair to take off of his shorts.

"You don't actually take your clothing off even though my answers are wrong, do you?"

The hybrid shook his head before he sat back down with only in his boxers, "No. All of your answers are correct."

The man looked at his boyfriend, seated on the chair, almost naked.

"Okay. This should be a hard question because it's my last clothing," Ten said.

Johnny sat up and immediately snatched the book away from Ten, "Keep that. Tutoring is finished."

The hybrid pouted, his ears going down. He stood from the chair and went to sit down on the man's lap instead. He wrapped his arms around Johnny's neck.

"You're no fun."

"What? The game's finished, kitten."

"Fine."

"But you did well in teaching me. You can claim your prize."

Ten's eyes widened as a smile crept up his face.

"Don't mind if I do."

The only thing the hybrid wanted was a kiss from his boyfriend. They had several make outs but nothing more than that. Clearly, Johnny didn't want to taint Ten and the hybrid understands. They were fine with make outs for now.

Ten went closer and placed his lips against Johnny's. They kissed intimately, slowly eating each other's faces. The hybrid placed a hand over the man's jaw with the man's hands on his bare thighs. Johnny pulled Ten closer by pulling his thighs, receiving a hum from the hybrid.

As a tease, the hybrid gradually started grinding against his boyfriend. Johnny wasn't bothered by it, he actually lets Ten do it just to relieve themselves. The man pulled away from the kiss and started placing wet kisses against the hybrid's bare skin. Ten hummed and threw his head back.

"You're such a horny teenager."

"It's mating season, Johnny."