3

Ten sluggishly slid himself and sat on his chair. It was another meeting but they probably won't be anything but introductions. His cat ears were exposed and were down, expressing how bored the hybrid was. He wants to get into drawing already, or anything to get him busy. He is a guy that unusually likes to get busy.

He hugged his bag and was about to take a nap while he waits for the professor to come in and make them stand up to tell something boring about themselves, but he was disturbed when someone threw a paper ball at him behind.

Ten groaned, frowning, before he looked back at the person who threw it. His morning should've been good if he didn't see him first thing in the morning.

"Good morning, kit-ten."

The hybrid snarled and his ears perking from the ugly pet name, "You're here too? Am I this unlucky?"

Johnny, who was seated one row away from Ten, smiled teasingly, "Good for me then."

Ten rolled his eyes and groaned at him.

He gets grumpy if people try to mess with his mornings, and if he didn't to drink coffee. Ten just rolled his eyes at him before he looked ahead and buried his face on his bag. He heard Johnny chuckling behind and he just wants to punch his face.

While Ten was calming himself down, he didn't notice that someone took the seat and sat beside the hybrid. Ten looked up and saw a human as his seatmate.

"I just saw you...alone, that's why I kind of welcomed myself to sit down beside you."

Ten hummed, "It's all good."

The human nodded, "I'm Yangyang, by the way."

"Ten."

"It's not too weird for you for a human to sit beside you?" Yangyang asked.

The hybrid chuckled, "Nah. I've met a few and some are bastards. I sense you aren't one of them so good for you."

"Oh, that's...good to hear."

"Hm, have you met other hybrids other than me? You seem to be comfortable with me," Ten asked.

Yangyang nodded, "Yeah, I have friends who are hybrids too. One's a samoyed and one is a rabbit."

"My friend is also a hybrid, a cat hybrid like me."

"Any human friends then?"

Ten smiled, "They bully and hate me for my guts but I'd be nice to have one."

The human chuckled, "You do look brave when you called Johnny Suh an asshole."

"You know him?" Ten asked.

Yangyang hummed, "Not much but he's just popular in general."

"Popular but an asshole? Makes sense now."

The time went by fast and the class ended. Ten and Yangyang spent their time knowing each other and talking. It was just natural of them to talk that long and were able to each other, somehow. It felt like Ten wasn't talking to a normal human. Yangyang was very kind and friendly to him. Taeyong would certainly like to meet him.

Since Taeyong's currently busy and Yangyang is going to his next class, Ten maybe had to spend his break alone. He was at his locker, putting his things in and fixing them inside. His eyes went to the printed schedule on his locker door but he jolted when he heard a loud thud and a groan.

Ten furrowed his eyebrows as he tried looking what was happening. It looked like something was happening on other side. He walked and peeked then saw Johnny pinning Yangyang against the lockers.

"Hey! What the fuck are you doing to him?" Ten went and stood in between, pushing Johnny away from Yangyang. The hybrid looked mad, giving the tall man a piercing glare.

Johnny chuckled, "Oh, hey, kitten. I'm just making friends."

"Back off, asshole. Pick somebody your own size!"

"Doesn't your mother teach you how to keep your paws out of other's businesses?"

The hybrid scoffed, rolling his eyes at him, "Obviously, your mother didn't teach you not to bully others!"

"Should I just stick to you then? You like the attention, huh, kitten?" the man teased.

"No! Why would I want an asshole's attention?"

Johnny shrugged, "I don't know. Ask yourself."

Ten clicked his tongue before he took his friend's hand and pulled him away from Johnny. He sighed and shook himself up. Taeyong wouldn't like this but he won't know if no one will tell him about it. He'd rather keep this than telling him.

"What's with you and that hybrid?"

Johnny looked beside him and saw Yuta leaning his shoulder against the locker with his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

"No one hasn't really put up a fight with me. He's fun to tease," Johnny said.

"I thought you hate him and now, you looked like you're interested in him now."

The man shrugged, "Interested isn't the right word. I just hate his guts and everything, Yuta."

"You know, there are many stories that are about enemies being lovers--"

Johnny raised an eyebrow, "Those are fictions to begin with."

"I don't know. Seems like you two are going through that path."

"You're delusional."

Yuta laughed as they started walking out of the building, "You want to take a bet? Me and Jaehyun have already made you a ship name."

The man felt like he's being tortured, "Tell me and I'll throw you."

"Johnten. Cute, right?"

Johnny felt really uncomfortable. He didn't say anything to Yuta and just walked towards the next building where their next meeting would be.

"I won't speak to you and Jae ever again."

Yuta chuckled, "We're joking. But seriously, you might hurt him if you keep up with this 'payback' thing."

"He deserves it," Johnny said.

"It all just started just because you couldn't say sorry."

"Because I don't."

The man huffed, "Man, you're heartless as fuck."

"Got it from you," Johnny chuckled.

Yuta huffed and shook his head.