15

"You forgot about me?! What kind of fuckery is that?! I thought it's friends before hoes!"

Taeyong scratched his nape, "I'm really sorry, Ten--"

Ten huffed, "I'm not accepting any sorry's!"

"Ten, you're overreacting," Yangyang said. He doesn't even know what happened to them this weekend.

The hybrid looked back at the boy, "Have you asked out by someone to be the third wheel and when they're with their boyfriend, they just suddenly forget about you? Like your whole existence is a whole joke?"

"Come on, you'd probably do the same to me," Taeyong uttered.

"Who said I'll ask you out? I'll ask out Yang instead."

"No, thank you!"

"Yang!"

"I didn't come up to be friends with you to become a thirdwheel, Ten!"

"You're not going to be a thirdwheeler! Bring someone with you," the hybrid said.

Yangyang furrowed his eyebrows, "Why didn't you bring someone with you then?"

"Who would I even bring?!"

Cutting their bickering, someone's phone suddenly started ringing. The three of them didn't know whose who so they pulled out their phones to see who was calling.

"Hey. Any problems?"

It was Taeyong's. Ten groaned and wanted to slap Jaehyun for stealing his bestfriend from him.

"Okay, okay. See you later then," Taeyong uttered before ending the call and stood, "Gotta blast. The boys have to be in early morning classes today."

"We need to go too. Right, Ten?" Yangyang said.

Ten nodded, "Yeah. Have fun with your boyfriend."

Taeyong rolled his eyes at him playfully, "Atleast I have one and you don't."

"Hey, I'm trying to finish my degree here!"

The hybrid already waved at them and walked away with a smile on his face. Ten huffed. He and Yangyang then walked towards their own department. The hybrid removed his cap and putting it away, rubbing his hair before fixing his fringe.

"Still avoiding Johnny?"

Ten looked back at his friend, "That was sudden."

Yangyang shrugged, "I got curious. You can't just tell the professor that you can't teach him because apparently, both of you went into a contactless fight."

The hybrid stopped infront of his locker and started getting some things out to put it into his bag, "We actually met at the mall, unexpectedly."

The boy's eyebrows furrowed, "What?"

"The time I lost the couple, he just came out of nowhere," the hybrid answered then closed his locker door.

"And then?"

"We talked and he said sorry."