X 26 X

"But Johnny, I swear, it's mating season!"

Johnny chuckled, "I know. But what are we going to do? You're grounded," he said on the call.

"I shouldn't have risked yesterday."

Ten was already outside, yesterday, as he was trying to sneak out again which became a habit. He didn't know that his mother was out and caught in the act. His mother did nag him really bad that she grounded Ten for a week, which will be useless. Their family would be gone without Ten with them, because Ten excused that he still has many things to do.

And by many, he meant meeting up with Johnny again.

"You always risk every night. Did I tell you to stay put since we meet every day?"

Ten hummed, "But I'm clingy."

"I'll see you after a week then?"

"No. Who said I won't go and see you?"

"Ten, I swear--"

"I'll see you later, hotshot."

"Ten--"

But then the hybrid already ended the call. Johnny sighed as he thought no one can stop him from going out. Clearly, not even his own boyfriend. Ten's just naturally stubborn and it makes Johnny's head hurt. He should maybe atleast be strict with him sometimes. That hybrid doesn't know how to stop.

Johnny waited a bit but decided to do something else while he waits. It might take Ten some time. As he was about to go but he felt wind blowing into his room. He turned to look at his window but saw a black cat on his bed, staring at him with its golden eyes.

Just from the cat's eyes, he already knew who it was.

"I missed you."

Ten said between kisses. He heard a soft laugh from Johnny.

"I can see that."

The hybrid pulled the man closer to him with his arms around the man's neck. They were both on the edge of the bed. Well, Ten immediately turned into a human and pulled Johnny into a searing kiss. It was very needy of him but Johnny didn't complain anyway.

They weren't really comfortable so Johnny held on Ten's underthigh and lower back to carry his boyfriend without breaking their kiss. The hybrid hummed in surprise but held on tightly. The man placed the hybrid on the middle of the bed, letting Ten's head rest on the pillow. They pulled away and lets out pants.

"If you get caught, it's not my fault."

"Let's just get on with it so I won't get caught, hotshot."

Johnny chuckled as he reached something in his drawer. He took out a bottle and several packets, putting it on top of the bedside table. Ten watched his boyfriend put some lube on his fingers. He was kind of excited. He's like a teenager who really wants to have sex. Everything is very new to him and Ten has always been an adventurous person.

The man hovering the hybrid went to bury his face against his boyfriend's neck before he entered his lubed middle finger into Ten. The hybrid shivered and his breathing hitched.