Teddy bears (Bakugou x Reader)

"Y/n, You have too many stuffed animals." He complained, as you both sat on the bed basically drowned in stuffed animals.

"No, no I don't." You argued, "There's no such thing as too many stuffed animals."

"How many do you own?" He asked, a little annoyed.

"I should have 348, lemme count." You said then started counting.

"1 2 3...44 45 46...100.. 200...300...301..347 348 349. 349...?" You looked at him confused.

"See, you have too many. You have so much you didn't even noticed I gave you one for Valentine's Day." He smirked.

You picked up the red teddy bear and looked at Bakugou.

"That's today, awwww thank youuuuu!" You gave him a hug, and he started to complain.

"Let go of me-" He tried prying you off of him. "You're so little and so strong, and why are you hugging me dumbass!"

"Because, I love you, and I wanted to give you this!" You reach out your arm while still hugging him, and pull out two enhancers that you built for his gauntlets.

"T-thanks idiot, and I love you too." He looked flustered.

The two of you went out to dinner, and went back home.

Bakugou pushed all the stuffed animals off the bed, and pulled you onto the bed.

"Hey! Why'd you do that?" You whined because he mistreated you teddy bears.

"Because, all I need is one teddy bear, and that happens to be you, so come to bed because tomorrow is going to be a long day at work."

Before you could even protest he pulled you into the bed, and the both of you went to sleep.