We're making waffles (Denki X Reader)✅

"Yo lightning bolt, Yee Yee." Kaminari sat on the bed. "Wake up I'm hungryyy." It was no easy feat getting you up. He started with sweet normal pet-names to wake you up and it was futile, so he move on to the weird ones, which progressively got weirder.

"Hold on Kami-" You chuckle as you put on your fuzzy pikachu slippers. You walk to the kitchen and tie on your apron. You always made him breakfast when he was hungry, that was just the way things were. You cooked, he helped, and by the end there was a mess everywhere.

"Denki, what do you want for breakfast?" You asked the yellow haired lightning rod.

"Uhhhh..." He thought about what he wanted to eat carefully, "What about...you-?"

"Kami be serious." You chuckle at his response. He was always joking around saying flirty things like that. They never failed to make you giggle.

———
Bakugou stomped down to the kitchen and sat on a stool, "Could you two get a room already, god damn it!" He shouted at the two of them, "It's too damn early for your lovebird shit."

Mina walked down and sat next to the blond on another stool,"Yo, yo, yo, what's up?" Her normal cheerful attitude was never missing even in the morning. She was Y/n's best friend and the sunshine in her life other than her boyfriend, and other close friends.

"Hey Mina!" She said smiling brightly at pink classmate of hers.

"Hey, Martian." Denki greeted her too.

Bakugou just grunted, but we know he meant to say "Good morning dipshit."

"Oh and I want waffles please." Denki finally made up his mind about what he wanted for breakfast. He loved waffles, and she loved making them with him, so it was the best choice.

"Ok, I'll make waffles for everyone else too, but I'll need your help." To make waffles for the entire dorm she needed lot of help, hero course students needed a lot of energy to get through their day.

Finally when they finish cooking some waffles and eating them. They made some for everyone else. Denki put on an apron too and both of them started to cook.
———

"Denki, you've made a mess!" As you chuckled he looked at you seriously, "Huh, is everything ok?"

"You have something on your face." Denki Kaminari lifted his hand and placed it on your cheek. For a moment you were worried because of the serious look that rarely appeared on his face. Your eyes fell to the ground as a small blush crept on your face. He wiped the flour off your face and looked in your eyes.

You clear your throat and refocus, "Thanks." The two of you clean up the mess of flour all over the kitchen, then leaving the stack of waffles on a big platter.

The both of you head upstairs back to your rooms and get ready for the day. In Denki's room you both sat there playing video games.

———
"Hey babe...babe..baby... thunder." Denki sits there poking his girlfriend until she responds.

"Yes, babe?" She ask him, while laying on his lap.

"I... love you." He smiles and looks down at the floor with his heart hammering against his ribcage.

Y/n process what he just said to her before responding with what he was hoping for, "I love you too-" She smiles at him then leans forward kissing him, "Actually I love you more." She corrects herself.

"No, I love you more." He argues with a smile on his face.

"No, I love you more than you love me."

They continue the playful debate, "But I said it first."

"But I said it back and kissed you."

"So do you want me to kiss you to keep that at a tie?" Denki asked looking her in the eyes.

"I don't know." Y/n smiles at him knowing the answer.

He kisses her until he's out of air then pulls away to take a breath, but that break didn't last long before Y/n pulled him into again. His arms around her and his hair tangled in between your fingers. You two pulled away once again out of breath.

"I love you." You both say at the same time, then look at each other holding back laughter.

"Jinx! You owe me a soda." Y/n says while he says, "Jinx! You owe me a kiss on the lips."

"I have no problem with that." Y/n pulls him into a kiss again and when she pulls away to her surprise he's blushing intensely, yet again they both laughed.