7M.I.H (Bakugou x Reader)

"Okay everyone gather round it's time to play a game!" Mina chimed, a majority of the class listened and sat around a table.

"What are we playing?" Deku asked her.

"Seven minutes in heaven." She responded the students who knew the game were either excited or nervous, but the ones who didn't sat confused.

You saw the confusion on their face so you explained, "So basically we have a deciding factor and the deciding factor chooses who stays in the closet for 7 minutes. During those seven minutes you can do whatever you want."

"Most people usually kiss, but I ain't kissing anyone here." Bakugou grumbled.

"Good, because I don't want rabies from someone like you." You deadpanned.

"I don't have rabies." He glared at you.

"Highly doubt it~" You sang.

The students grabbed a bottle and spun it. The open end landed on bakugou and the other one on you.

"Oohhh~" Mina looked at you two with a sly grin.

You rolled your eyes and walked into the closet without even looking at the blond boy with anger issues.

He followed keeping his eyes to the ground as he walked into the dark closet.

The both of you stood in the dark not knowing what to do.

"Your time starts now." Kirishima said and you heard a small clicking noise.

"Would you move over nerd I need some space." Bakugou grunted.

"Cool it bakubitch. I'm not capable of moving back anymore."

"Ugh I hate this. Wait. Nerd. Y/n?" Your lips smashed against his without warning.

His lips were soft and warm. You don't know why you did what you did you just kissed him.

"H-hey! I thought I had rabies? N-not that I have it." He spoke with a confused and shocked tone.

"I dunno I just felt the urge to kiss you so I did." You spoke with a casual tone.

"Well give a guy a warning would you? Don't go just kissing people." He spoke with flushed cheeks though you couldn't see it you could hear it in his voice.

"Two can play that game." Before you could respond to what he said or even process it you were cut off.

His lips locked with your lips and he kissed you back. The passionate kiss distracted you and you didn't notice you were pushed up against the wall.

He pulled away so you both could breathe and you just looked at him wide eyed, and flustered.

"Th-" You were trying to say that was uncalled for, but he smashed his lips into yours again and started kissing you once more.

You didn't argue you just kissed him back and the space between you two became nonexistent. Neither of you wanted to stopped, but you jolted away from each other when you heard the door open.

Seven minutes were over, but you still wanted more.

"Umm- I- Bakubitch gimme some space dang!" You tried to act casually and move on.

"Wai- it's not my fault I tripped!!" He made an excuse and stomped out the closet.

~~~

"They've been staring at each other like that since yesterday are they okay?" Denki asked looking at you two.

"Of course they are! They're in love~" Mina chimed happily.

"Wh-NO WE'RE NOT. NO SLANDERING ME!" You shouted when you heard her say that.

"Mhmm. I saw you two locking lips when we opened that door." She said with a dangerous smile.

"You what?!" Both Bakugou and you asked shocked.

"Nothing." She began walking away leaving him and you looking at each other with a mix of emotions on your face.