Study date (Bakugou X Reader)

"Babe....babe....babe." You sat there prodding the boy next to you.

The both of you were studying for an upcoming test. You were sitting on the couch next to your significant other reading from your textbook, but there was something that you didn't understand.

"Babe...babe...cinna-bun?" The "Cinna-bun" part was to see if he'd be caught off guard. It worked.

He looked at you with a weirded out face, then just looked back at the book trying to ignore your prodding.

"Babe...babeeeee...babyyyyy!!!" He still ignored your childish behavior, though he struggled.

"Boom boom boy~" You sang hoping that would finally catch the blonds attention.

"Don't call me that...What do you want dumb-ass?" He slammed the book closed, and glared at you.

"I'm confused..." You were taken aback by his reaction to his name.

"You couldn't have said that before?" He asked with an irritated tone. A look of annoyance appeared upon his face.

"Well I could've...it's not like you do though-" You retorted.

He eyed you up and down then rolled his eyes, "What do you need help with?" He finally changed the topic to your confusion.

"I said I was confused. I didn't say I needed help." It was a evidently sarcastic comment, but it didn't stop him from being bothered by your smart mouth.

His scarlet colored eyes burned into you before you became extremely silent, and waited for him to say something else.

"What was it dweeb?" He asked.

Bakugou's facial expression and tone softened as you explained where you were lost.

"Y/n, you solved the problem on your own. It was just a mistake you made." He hid a smile and helped you through your work.

"Do you understand now?" Katsuki asked.

It had been about an hour. Your boyfriend finished working through your confusion with you and your study session was over.

"Mhmm" You nodded, closed the book, and thanked him.

"It's late. Study session over, but there is another type of session we can do now." He hinted something at you and you smiled.

"YAYY ICE-CREAM!" You exclaimed like a happy child who opened a million presents on their birthday.

The two of you went to buy ice-cream and talked outside. Though he plastered an annoyed face as you teased him, but his heart was soft for you so he didn't yell at you. Instead he let you go on and occasionally glared at you as you ate ice-cream.