Welcome to U.A (Iida X Reader)

"Welcome to U.A high, they bestowed upon me the honor to be your guide so please follow along and ask if you need anything. I'll always be happy to help." A blue haired student spoke to you with a proud smile and stiff movements.

She nodded with a warm smile. Y/n was happy to be a U.A transfer student. The girl worked hard to get there and now she was there. One can only imagine how happy she felt.

"I am Tenya Iida, class president, and member of the esteemed Iida family, most importantly at this moment your guide." He stuck his hand out for her to shake.

She shook his hand and Introduced herself, but her introduction paled in comparison to his, "Hello, I am Y/n L/n Allmights niece nice to meet you."

"Well then let's go." Iida led her to the class and introduced her.

After they both sat down and went through all their classes up till lunch.

"You seem nervous. Is everything okay?" Iida had noticed a slight frown on her face as she carried her tray to find a seat.

"I-I'm fine. Finding a seat." She responded looking around the cafeteria searching for an empty table.

"Would you like to sit with me?" Iida asked her.

"No no no, I won't want to disturb you." She declined politely.

"No no, I insist." He said to her.

"Okay...what are you reading?" She asked him as she sat down. The navy haired boy who sat at the table with a book in his hand looked up at her.

"'Human anatomy: the guide to you body' I'm doing some research to see if I can make my quirk and I stronger." He said fixing his glasses.

"Oh cool! What have you learned?" Her interest peaked when she heard him explain.

"Well..." Iida went on to explain.

The two had an interesting conversation for the entirety of lunch and went on to their classes for the remainder of the day.

"It was nice to me you...maybe we could hang out sometime outside of school?" Y/n asked Iida as they walked out the classroom for the day.

"Of course! That would be quite good. It will be fun." The boy smiled oblivious to what she was suggesting which was a date.

"Okay, Bye!" She pecked him on the cheek and skipped away happily.

"I-" He was shocked, but also pleased. A blush painted his face a light pink color, and his heart fluttered.

"I can't wait till next time." He whispered before turning around, and walking out of the school once Y/n was out of sight.