Captive (V!shinsou x reader)✅

You looked around the room confused asking yourself, where am I? How'd I get here? It seemed to make no sense. The last thing you remember is answering someone's question then walking off to school. After, what happened after? You examine your memory but all you can remember is the world going black. Nothin huh? A knock on the door is followed by someone coming in, a boy with purple hair appeared in the dim light of the room. The singular light bulb swinging in the middle of the room illuminated parts of his face.

You remember answering him when he asked where he was but after that you weren't near him. You try moving but you notice you're bound to a chair by chains, "Stop moving." Hitoshi ordered. Your body immediately stopped moving though you never wanted it to.

What the hell- You wondered, still unable to move, "Not able to move huh? Yeah you're under my control."
Who is he? What does he want? Your mind raced thinking of everything including solutions, openings, and hints, "Who am I? I'm Hitoshi Shinsou, and what I want? Simple, a companion."

"How did you know what I was thinking?" You asked.

"My quirk is mind control, but I like to think of it more as mind manipulation." You sat there face blank, hoping that if you weren't showing emotions he wouldn't be able to read you. You were somewhat right, if you didn't react he wouldn't bother reading you, the first thing he said was pure observation. He didn't need to read your mind to figure out what you were thinking when it was written so clearly on your face.
———

A companion? What does that mean? My mind was racing everywhere yet again, I didn't want to be here, I didn't know why I was here, or where here was most importantly. All I know was I needed a way to get out.

"No, No. Y/n, I dont think you understand your position. You see; you have no choice." He said crouching in front of me. Shinsou once again stood up and walked towards the door, "I'll be back. That's when you can decide to cooperate or I'll convince you to." He shut the door behind him leaving me locked in the room in the dark by myself. Alone with my thoughts and hopelessness because I knew it would be difficult to get out.

No matter what I did to the chain it remained unharmed. Not even my quirk left a mark on it. I eventually started screaming out for help but no one answered. I lost count of the days, hours, minutes, even seconds, where I remained in the room alone. Eventually the door opened but it wasn't who I'd hope for who opened it; it wasn't the person who'd come to save me, it was the very same person who locked me up.

Tears start to sting my eyes, as I pleaded with him to let me go, "Let me go...please." Teardrops stream down my cheeks as I beg him.

"Hush." He said, my mouth clamped shut and my lips were sealed together. All you can hear was the whimpering noises I made, unable to speak, "Okay, here are your choices, A: you can be my companion with no arguments or B: I'll make you my partner in crime by force." Hitoshi made a hand motion that allowed my lips to unclamp.

"C, None of the above." I wanted to leave more than anything, but either way it seemed like I was stuck there, still I would not let him win.

"B? Ok B it is." He completely ignored what I said. Hitoshi motioned his hand once again freeing me of the chain leaving me to discover that they were never real. It was a figment of my imagination that he implanted in my brain, but before I could even think of escape my legs were heavy as lead.
———

"C'mon let's go, you're now my partner now. You have to do everything I say." He walked out the room and you unwillingly followed, "So honey how do ya feel?" Shinsou asked you as he sat down.

"Like a mindless drone." You deadpanned, upset that you didn't have much control over your actions nor words.

He smirked deviously, "What, do you want to be a mindful drone?" The question he asked was ridiculous but there was still a sarcastic response waiting for him.

"No, I want you to let me go." Your voice had a tone of annoyance that was clearly heard.

"I can...if you agree to be my lover?" It was impossible to tell if Hitoshi was being serious or not, even if he was it's not like you had much of a choice. If you said no he'd most likely brain wash you into agreeing or signing some crazy contract that you couldn't back out of.

"Are you joking?" Your eyes widened, but it wasn't out of any negative emotion shockingly.

"No, I'm not." The purple haired guy looked into your eyes, "You know, I used to want to be a pro-hero, but everyone said that I had a villain quirk." He explained his sob story to you hoping that maybe you'd understand and say yes, "They said that I'd become a villain, those people took a look at me and chose who I was gonna be."
———

He was right. It struck a chord in her heart instantly making her more patient and understanding, "That's sad. I'm sorry to hear that, but if you wanted to you could have proven them wrong. So why did you decide to become a villain?" Y/n asked.

"Why? Because... They would've just kept on saying the same thing and if I made one mistake they would say they told you so." Shinsou released Y/n from his quirks hold. He looked to the floor, "And I was always alone, no one trusted me, so I became a villain to find what I didn't have as a good person." The girl listened to what he had to say without judgment, though she had the chance to leave something other than his quirk kept her there.

"I don't blame you, the world is so messed up. Your quirk doesn't define you, and neither should the title villain." Y/n got up and hugged Shinsou. She believed that hero or villain everyone deserved a nice life, especially those who didn't get the chance to before, "You don't have to be lonely anymore. I'll stay here with you. As your lover and your companion." Y/n wasn't one to believe love at first sight nor was she looking for love, however something in her heart bloomed after hearing his story. This time it wasn't his quirk telling her to stay, it was her heart holding her captive. The small glimpse she had caught of his soul as he asked her to stay resonated with her and she fell for him.
———

Shinsou stood up and held your waist, he leaned in closely and whispered. "I guess I didn't have to use option b, you're a soft hearted girl."

"Hmm, I guess you're right." Y/n replied.
———
The two shared a short sweet kiss.
If not captive by his quirk, and not captive by his chains, nor story what kept her there? Captive by her understanding of a lonely soul.