Training (Bakugou x reader)✅

Today was a training day for class 1-A. Aizawa had finished pairing everyone up. He paired you with your boyfriend Katsuki Bakugou. You and Bakugou have been an item for about five months now and train with each other regularly, though you two train together a lot it would be the first time in class.
———
Everyone stood silently waiting for our teacher to tell us to begin, when he did the class spread out and began. I stood in a fighting stance in front of my partner, so did he. I looked him in the eyes and he nodded, "Let's show them what we've got." With that we started.

I threw the first punch but missed. He dodged it, then threw two punches my way. Just like he did I moved out the way and avoided being hit by the two punches not noticing that he had thrown a third one my way. His fist met my stomach. It hurt but I kept my composure. Still standing even though I felt waves of pain echo through my organs. In return I sent a few punches and a roundhouse kick. Bakugou dodged some punches and the one he didn't hit him in the chest. He felt the pain from what I could see, but ignored it. Swiftly catching my ankle and forcing it back to the ground he evaded the kick too.

We continued this for the rest of class. No one won or lost we just kept going. We had even been so caught up in training we didn't notice our classmates form a ring around us. They watched in awe as the two of us fought intensely. It was nothing they had ever seen before. The focus on reading your opponent and thinking of your next move all at once. Everything about physical training was in the moment and that's why we couldn't see them. Instead our focus was on the moment.

The fighting didn't stop until we both collapsed on the floor out of breath. Katsuki stood up and helped me up. Though we were both drenched in sweat to the point where out clothes clung to our skin, I hugged him tightly and that's when we noticed our classmates.

"Wow Y/N, you and Kacchan are so good at hand to hand combat!!" Midoriya jumped up and down. He was so excited to see it. The anticipation and adrenaline radiating off us must've affected them too.

"Shut up nerd, It's not a big deal If I'm going to become number one hero. And my sidekick needs to be able to fight too." Bakugou grunted.

Rolling my eyes I looked at Bakugo, " You said sidekick, I think you meant boss. If anyone is gonna be anyone's sidekick, you're gonna be mine." I chucked after making that statement.

"Aww so cuteeeeee!! I ship it!!!" Mina exclaimed watching our exchange.

"Mina, you can't ship us if we're already a couple...at least I think you can't." I stood there now questioning my statement.

An arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me forward as I was lost in thought. My mind snapped back into reality. A pair of lips gently lock with mine, the heat of Bakugou's lips run down my spine and I pull away. A light blush was on my face and one was on Bakugou's face too. He kissed me in front of the whole class. Sure they were turned away having their own conversations now, but it made my heart beat times faster. I grab Bakugou's hand and our fingers lace together, we walked away continuing our day.

~~~𝑻𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒌𝒊𝒑~~~
After school Bakugou and I headed to my house. We did our homework and ate. Sooner or later we went outside to train, after about three or so hours of that we went inside and just talked as we usually did. It was my favorite thing to do with him.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Asked Katsuki sitting down on the stairs next to me.

"I'm feeling great, how are you feeling?" I asked him.

"I feel good. Just a little tired." He looked smiling at me. He smiled rarely, but when he did I couldn't help, but smile too. We shared all of our emotions even though it was difficult to do at first. Bakugou may seem like he's mean and scary, but he is hardworking and confident. Also he cares a lot, though he may not look like he does and that's why I liked knowing him better than everyone else. Over time as you get closer you see his soft side. Once you can tell what he's thinking he's not so scary anymore all you have to do is give him that chance.

We get up and go to my room where it is much more comfortable. I sat on the bed as he sat on the chair next to me. "Get over here." I tug on his arm so he could come lay down next to me. He followed my directions and got on the bed wrapping his head around me. His chin rested on my head, and we laid down under the blankets, he held me close. The both of us cuddled. It felt safe in his arms after working hard relaxing or spending time with him was a reward. We spent an hour talking like that before we both fell asleep.

(Awww cute)