Energy High (Iida X Reader)

"Does anyone know if she's okay?" The navy haired man asked the others around him.

"Yea she's fine, she's on another energy high." A pink haired coworker answered him nonchalantly.

"Another energy high, does anybody watch her when she uses her quirk-" He took off his glasses and massaged his nose bridge.

"No, her brother is over there shorted out...they need better partnering..." Mina stated as she pointed to Kaminari who was sticking his two thumbs up.

"Anyways what happened to them?" He asked concerned.

"They went on a mission, he got struck by lightning and it went south from there. She was left to do the work, and that...as you can tell didn't end well." Mina explained.

"Hey~" Y/n stumbled over to the two speaking in a slurred voice.

"Who wants to watch me do the Wap!" Mina and several others cheered her on, Iida just looked at her funny.

"No, you will not be doing that ridiculous dance. Let's go rest." Iida scolded her and picked her up tossing her over his shoulder, "We will be upstairs if you need us, don't do anything illegal." He told them all before leaving.

---
He carried y/n upstairs and laid her on the bed, "What am I going to do with you my dear." He sighed with a sweet smile on his face.

"You can let me go downstairs and do the wap-" The girl replied energetically. He shook his head no and left the room, then coming back quickly.

"Here's some water, but drink it slowly." He handed her the water and sat beside her on the bed. She drank the water a little quickly which he wasn't happy about, but he was glad she was hydrated.

Now that she was hydrated and calm her senses came back to her, "You know you remind my of my very handsome, very kind, very responsible boyfriend Iida." She said jokingly.

"Oh really? You remind me of my very energetic, very happy ray of sunshine Y/n." He pats her head with his broad hand causing a surge of happiness to flow through her.

He kissed her on the forehead and pulled her close, "Now that you've been here my love, do you feel calmer?" Iida asked.

"Yes, but I still have some extra energy left.." She looked at him hoping he'd understand what she meant.

"You are not doing the Wap dance." He scolded her.

"But why? I spent three hours on TikTok learning it!" Y/n whined, she wasn't lying about spending three hours perfecting the dance.

"You are not performing it in front of all those people."

"Wait, so you want me to only preform it for you?" The girl asked with a sly smile poking at the corner of her lips.

"No- that's- that is not what I meant." Embarrassment spread throughout him as she pointed out the flaw in his wording his face began to heat up and turn pink with panic.

"I know, just thought you're reaction would be cute! But fine I won't-"

"Since you are still a bit wired up would you like a massage?" He asked trying to change the subject.

"That would be appreciated!" A bright smile grew on her face as she saw how much her boyfriend cared for her. Y/n laid down on her stomach as her boyfriend gave her a massage, the massage soothed her body, calmed her down, and brought forth lots of quiet time for the couple.

When Iida finished giving her a massage she gave him one too. The environment was soon very peaceful. What a couple they were, Y/n was chaotic at times and Iida kept her from causing mass destruction almost like a guardian, but that didn't matter their relationship and how they felt did, not the reason.