7M.I.H (Todoroki X Reader)

"This time it's Y/n and Todoroki in the closet!" Each time they did this Ashido seemed to always be excited about throwing the next victims into that tiny room.

Shoto doesn't understand why he agreed, but he did and it was too late escape it now. He got up quietly then walked over into the room that Y/n had walked into just moments before.

Mina excited slammed the door shut, leaving the two alone in the darkness.

"Hey-" Todoroki greets her awkwardly, not knowing what was next. What he had heard about the game from people was different depending on each person, some good, some bad. So he had no idea how this would end.

---

You were his long time friend, since kindergarten. The moment your fathers made eye contact it was set in stone, they became best friends too, one day hoping you two would fall in love make them ultimate quirk.

"Well, Mina got me...she got me good-" lips pressing together after that statement, silence filled the tiny space that pushed Todoroki and yourself together.

"What do you mean?" His voice sent shivers down your spine. No matter how used to hearing his voice, and being around him practically all your life, you just never imagined you'd be here right now with him.

---

I liked him. It's as plain as day, but he never seems to notice. Now we were in the dark with very little space between us, I could feel him against me.

"Just something she knows..." Attempting and achieving, I dismiss the question with a half-assed answer.

Time passed of us awkwardly standing there. I was holding my breath begging something to break this silence. Finally, something did, it was Shoto, he broke the barrier.

"I know this is probably a weird question...but can I kiss you?" My jaw dropped.

---
He and Mina had somewhat planned this. It was painfully obvious you two had liked each other, however every time someone pointed it out both of you claimed to be just friends. Lately Mina had convinced the red and white haired boy to make a move and was teaching him all he needed to know about girls.

He made his move, it was your turn now...

"Mhmm" A shy little squeak came out of your mouth, words couldn't even describe how you felt. Naturally you were comfortable around him, but now he was asking to kiss you and your mind just couldn't work.

After that his lips gently pressed into yours. It was enjoyable, his lips were plush and soft on yours. Also his body was the perfect temperature making the only high heat in the room the passion burning in between you both.

---
The two kissing turned into a make-out session incredibly quickly as the time passed quickly, unfortunately time was limited. Finally, the door opened.

Both friends sat down back down with the others until Mina got curious and asked, "Did you guys kiss?"

Y/n didn't answer instead looking at the phone in her hand pretending like she didn't hear the question. But Shoto Todoroki as honest and clueless as he was admitted it making his friend shoot him a look, meanwhile everyone else was excited for the two.

"But only because that's what I was told we had to do while in there, still we are just friends until further notice."

"When's furthers notice?" A bright haired boy with an electric personality and a thunderbolt in his hair hinted how he hoped they would get together. Denki nudged both Todoroki and Y/n after saying it.

"Well we'll just have to see-" Y/n joker rolling her eyes.

"Yes, we'll see..." One mumbled to himself.

"What was that?" Mina asked the male sitting beside her.

"Oh- nothing. Let's just finish the game."