You are not Khione (Kiri x reader) ✅

Y/n sat there crying because she didn't like anything about herself. Though a lot of people told her she was beautiful and smart she never thought so herself. Often she cried about the imperfections that she overthought; usually brought on by something else, this time she was crying because a group of people had called her a monster.

Y/n's quirk was Killerfrost. The ability of creating ice in multiple forms. Just like most quirks her was connected deeply to her emotions and physical state. When upset she didn't always have control over it. Many people didn't have control over their emotions, but for some reason I when things happened they focused on her behavior and not what caused it. It wasn't a fair way to judge someone, but how could she know if she's been told her entire life that she was something that she's not. People ingrained it in her brain that she was a monster.

(My inspiration is Killerfrost from the show flash for the quirk)

She often got harassed because her parents were villains, and she went to U.A. Eijirou Kirishima spotted his girlfriend crying in her room, so he walked over to her to ask what's wrong, "Hey Babe, what's wrong?" He said sitting on the bed next to his girlfriend.

She was curled in a ball sobbing, but she managed to speak. "I hate my quirk, I hate myself and I hate who I am." She choked over words as she tried to explain.

"Why? You're absolutely beautiful, and smart, not to mention strong and caring." The redhead praised her using things he admired to reassure her that she was perfect as who she was.

"Because I'm a monster..." She paused to take a shaky breath in. "I hate being 'Kihone'. Whenever I use my quirk I become a monster." Y/N sobbed even harder

"That's not you though, Khione is a personality you have because of your quirk. You aren't a monster." He replied softly hugging her tight, "She's not either, she's doing that best to protect you and keep you alive and I think that's pretty, manly of her."

Y/n hugs him tight, closing her eyes, a memory of Khione was playing in her mind for the hundredth time.

~~~Flashback~~~~

"What are you going to do about it little girl?" A tall figure with white hair looms over Y/n who's around the age of thirteen at this time. He uses a rhetorical question to show she poses no threat to him.

"You're a villain and a monster. Leave me alone!" Y/n's hands ball up into a fist and her eyes are glowing with fury. Her heart was racing, she couldn't think straight. All she knew was someone was trying to hurt her, she tried to keep calm and collect her thoughts. She didn't want to run away or freeze in place like she usually did when there was a problem because she didn't want to be a coward again.

"I'm afraid I can't do that." The villain laughed towering over the thirteen year old girl. Forcefully grabbing her wrist in attempt to drag her into the street.

"Leave me alone!!" Her e/c eyes turned a frosty grey and her hair turned white. The air around her thickened into a dense frost making the atmosphere drop. The scary man grabbing onto her turned his head looking at her in confusion; he didn't know she could do this

A ring of mini icicles form around her wrist piercing into the man's hand. Slush like blood slowly began clumping up and dripping down plopping onto the concrete. He pulled his hand back and put it to his chest shielding it with the other hand. With every breath, frost came out of Khione's mouth. Khione formed a sharp icicle and stabbed the man right in the chest. She takes a big breath gathering all the air her little lungs could take. Then blew it all out turning the man into a life size ice pop. It was obvious that he was dead. No one could survive a fatality like that easily, especially if they didn't know what she was capable of.

As she calmed down and the adrenaline levels start to drop back to normal. her body temperature rises back to it's original temperature. Her eyes and hair returned back to their color normal. Frost started to appear on her cheeks and delicate hands. Her eyelashes coated one white frost, it was like she visited the North Pole as there was a snowstorm. Still her surroundings were still the same.

Y/n fell to the ground and everything went black. For some reason she was able to hear, though she couldn't do anything else.

"She's the real monster." Is all she heard, a little kid said it, but when she opened her eyes again no one was there. She couldn't tell if she had dreamt it or if someone passing by had seen, however it still hurt her either way.

~~~Flashback over~~~

Tears spill down her face because of the heartache. Y/n didn't want to be a monster, she worked so hard to be different from her parent, and separate from their legacy. No matter how hard she tried she just seemed like she'd never hear the end of it.

Kirishima holds her in his strong arms being gently and comforting. He's understanding and always does the best he can to give her what she needs, and right now she needed a lot of comfort and love.

"It's ok, I'm here for you." He rocked her back and forth as she laid on him. His voice sounding almost like a lullaby, it wasn't much later when she finally fell asleep. Kirishima tucked her in gently, kissed her on the forehead, and laid next to her not letting go.

Kissing her again once on the center of her head and whispered quietly, "You don't have to be scared of anyone or yourself, because I am here. So sleep well."