Play time (Toga X Reader)

(Older Himiko Toga)

"Wahhh someone help!" She cried, Y/n agreed to play with toga, she had no idea that meant being stuck to a wheel, and having knives thrown at her.

Y/n felt dizzy, sick, and like her stomach was inside out, that was because she had spent the last hour strapped to a wheel being spun around.

Toga just chuckled at the other's pleas for help, the blonde enjoyed watching the other look terrified as she threw the knives.

"Toga, babe, maybe we should just give it a rest I'm a little tired of this game, we can play a new one. Maybe one where I'm not being spun like a jackpot wheel." The girl suggested.

"Hmm okay." Toga agreed, she was quite relieved that Toga listened.

Himiko unstrapped Y/n from the wheel and tossed her over her shoulder.

"Let's play captor and hostage! I'm the captor!"

---

Oh lord, You thought to yourself. Before you could say no she already had you tied up to a chair. You sighed, and then I got myself into this. Maybe next time I'll pick the game.

"You're my pet now!" You couldn't even disagree because you knew Toga doesn't like the word no.

"Hehe, you looks so pretty all tied up! I should tie you up more often." Toga said.

Dear god no! Absolutely NOT.

She took out a knife and began tracing it across your skin. You didn't like this, but it was better than have knives thrown at you.

"This is a cute shirt, but it's in the way." She cut the straps off the top, and pulled it off leaving you in your bra.

She began kissing and biting where she traced the knife. The knife traced across your neck, shoulder, and chest, she left hickeys scattered all over you.

Without warning she stopped to admire you, "Your shorts are in the way." She said, then getting rid of them like she did the shirt.

Her cool hands roamed your thighs, as she kissed you on the lips.

"Hmmm let's make this even more fun." Toga's hand reached trying to unclip your bra, but she was interrupted.

"Put these on let's go, I'm only saving you because I need your help." Dabi opened the door and tossed some clothes over to you, you were almost completely naked and completely flustered.

You asked Toga to untie you, and she did, unwilling. You put the clothes on and left the room.

"Don't worry Y/n, we'll play later cutie~" She chimed as you shuffled out the room in embarrassment.