7 M.I.H (Deku X reader)

"Y/n is already In the closet waiting." I heard Mina speak, this round we decided that the first person would already be in the closet.

Why'd I agree to this again? I ask myself, anxiously I waited for the door to open.

When it did I still wasn't able to see who it was, "I don't really know what to do, I hope you don't mind."
---
The unsure voice gave it away, you knew who it was. It was a freckled classmate of yours with green hair.

"It's fine, don't worry." You took his hands and held them, you didn't want to scare him away.

"I- uh, oh.." He began to freak out, so you did too, "I'm sorry, did I scare you? I should've asked." You let go.

"No, no, I just didn't expect it." He took your hands and held them like you held his before.

"It's been about thirty seconds, the longest thirty seconds ever may I add, I'm just gonna get this over with." You said breaking the awkward silence.

"Get what over with?" He asked, though it was dark you could feel his gaze.

You took a deep inhale before speaking, "Midoriya, I like you, a lot. This is probably not a good time to confess, seeing that if you said you didn't like me back we'd be sitting here for five more minutes awkwardly, but there it is." You confessed to your longtime crush.

"I like you too Y/n... I wanted to confess, but I was scared you didn't like me." He also confessed.

You spent a little bit in a comfortable happy silence before he broke it.

"Can I kiss you?" He asked, you said yes, and he took a step closer, then smashing his lips into yours.

One hand rested on your lower back, and the other supported your head. His lips devoured yours, his tongue explored every corner of your mouth.

A new sensation flowed through you, it felt warm and comfortable, butterflies danced in your stomach, you didn't want it to stop.

As you pulled away the door opened, "Woah, didn't think you two would've done that." Kirishima said smiling, some other classmates heard and rushed towards the closet.

Both of you were flustered and didn't know what to do. Both of you stared blank faces, trying to figure out what to say.

"Times up, but you guys can continue, I'll leave." Kiri offered, "Wait no!" Together you shouted, as he turned to leave.

"It's fine, we'll be getting out of here now." You managed to speak.

You and Deku walked out the closet, and avoid eye contact for the rest of the game, but you really wanted to talk to him.